Mowing help on mower selection

/ help on mower selection #21  
Just to large for your tractor, i would be looking for a 72" er max.
DevilDog

/ help on mower selection
well i finally broke down and purchased the 84 inch landpride supposed to be getting it in a few days will post some pics when it arrives and i get a few minutes thanks again for the help

/ help on mower selection #23  
congrats look forward to hearing how your machine handles it

/ help on mower selection #24  
I bought a nice 10-gauge economy cutter of 48" from these folks a few years ago. Price could not be beat and they're still around. That's one gauge thicker steel than a Woods Brush Bull, too
Tebben Ent.of Minnesota

/ help on mower selection
well i finally got the mower and it did really well for going through 8 inches of wet grass.I only played with it for a half hour last night but so far so good. seems a little heavy but my 235 had no problem handeling it.:thumbsup:.trying to put some pictures up but seem to have problems everytime i try so hopefully what i did works. IMG_20110507_194040.jpg

IMG_20110507_194055.jpg

IMG_20110507_194114.jpg

/ help on mower selection #26  
Sweet set up:thumbsup: Mower looks great :drool: Rear dis only way to go. I know most dealers try keeping your attachments the same width as tires mostly so you dont rip off the 3point on a fence post or trunk of a tree :ashamed: enough warning go have some fun mow Mow MOw MOW. I wouldnt even use the finish but I want one now I would have to settle for the 72" though