GRILLO G110D

/ GRILLO G110D #21  
I got one this past week. So far I like it. I have not done much with it yet other than drive it around. What are you wanting to know about it?

Anyone here purchase a g110 yet? Any feedback?

<UIControlTargetAction: 0x17d51c00>

/ GRILLO G110D #22  
Are the handlebars long enough to allow some extra leverage while in front PTO position, with no attachment? My 107d is very heavy while changing from attachments. (Due to these attachments we can't be in rear PTO while changing.

I find my 107d gear, PTO, direction shifting kind of rough. How is the cable based system?

/ GRILLO G110D #23  
Are the handlebars long enough to allow some extra leverage while in front PTO position, with no attachment? My 107d is very heavy while changing from attachments. (Due to these attachments we can't be in rear PTO while changing.

I find my 107d gear, PTO, direction shifting kind of rough. How is the cable based system?

What attachments are you changing that you can't be in rear PTO mode?

This video shows a front mower deck being attached while in rear PTO mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it9IqR5o7l0

/ GRILLO G110D #24  
Is disengaging the clutch any easier than the 107?
Mine is difficult in the front pto position. When mowing the more you engage and disengage the more difficult it becomes.

/ GRILLO G110D #25  
Is disengaging the clutch any easier than the 107?
Mine is difficult in the front pto position. When mowing the more you engage and disengage the more difficult it becomes.

/ GRILLO G110D #26  
Hi! I have a Grillo G107d For more six years now. For Clutch cable. Check the way if not too bend near handle bar.
I put some engine oil inside sleeve on clutch brake gaz reverse Cable. Good luck! Oldmech

/ GRILLO G110D #27  
After 2,5 year of use i had a significant problem with g110,one bearing from the clutch failed and make some damage.i thing it was a design problem.

Attachments

• IMG_1267.jpg
    IMG_1267.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 136