GRILLO G110D

/ GRILLO G110D #12  
Very interesting. Im curious on the pricing. My last 2 wheel tractor was a Grillo. The price point really interested me. At $1000 between the 107d and 852 it was a no brainer.

I really like my 107. Its a great machine.

/ GRILLO G110D #13  
Also I saw on the Grillo site there is a 109. Whats the difference with that model? Will it be coming to the US?

/ GRILLO G110D #14  
Pretty impressive specs/price on this new machine,,, all its missing is an independent live Pto.

/ GRILLO G110D #15  
Timber - The 108 is just a 110 with smaller engine options. The 110 is now on Joel's site. Prices are roughly $400 less than the 853/749.

JS - I agree. I imagine the added cost of a second clutch would price it out of the market.

/ GRILLO G110D #16  
Timber - The 108 is just a 110 with smaller engine options. The 110 is now on Joel's site. Prices are roughly $400 less than the 853/749.

JS - I agree. I imagine the added cost of a second clutch would price it out of the market.

I think Pto operation like a Gravely might nudge me enough to convert.

/ GRILLO G110D #17  
I know what an independent pto is, but what's their advantage on a two wheel tractor?

For me I would rather have a hydrostatic 2 wheel tractor instead of a independent pto. But those new Rapid Gravelys were too expensive.

/ GRILLO G110D #18  
I know what an independent pto is, but what's their advantage on a two wheel tractor?

For me I would rather have a hydrostatic 2 wheel tractor instead of a independent pto. But those new Rapid Gravelys were too expensive.

Me too! Infinitely variable speeds would be sweet for mowing. Go slow in heavy grass/brush and then move along briskly when in thinner grass/brush.

/ GRILLO G110D #19  
Its my understanding that the Grillo/BCS Pto stops when you stop or go to reverse or am I incorrect? I don't have the new fangled rebadged overpriced Rapid Gravely, I have a Kohler model and the Pto keeps spinning once you engage it until you disengage it no matter what the rest of the machine is doing.

/ GRILLO G110D #20  
Anyone here purchase a g110 yet? Any feedback?

<UIControlTargetAction: 0x17d51c00>