Grease Gun Recommendations

/ Grease Gun Recommendations #151  
^^^^ I am so with you on the "more power". I don't use my electric grease gun very often. Certainly not enough to justify the price. But it's so much nicer greasing my equipment.

/ Grease Gun Recommendations #152  
I know this is an old thread, but I just got the LocknLube lever gun, with clear barrel, and replaced the bulk fill nipple with a standard zerk. Now I can just fill bulk it with my pneumatic 8 gallon grease gun. It's easy to use with lock and lube tip, I think my pneumatic gun and heavy hose will be relegated to filling duties.

/ Grease Gun Recommendations #153  
The battery guns are great, I am sure,.....but the COST!
The most bang for the buck, is the Lincoln Pneumatic gun.
On Amazon, and at Home Depot for $71.07.
If you are a veteran, 10% off at HD.

Do not buy the Harbor Freight pneumatic gun!
It is a POS!
I bought it, and threw it away!
The Northern Tools pneumatic gun is also a pos. I also threw it away.

/ Grease Gun Recommendations #154  
Lube shuttle with LockNLoad tip. No messes.

/ Grease Gun Recommendations #156  
The best grease gun is the one that has the LockNLube.

I think a grease gun has to fit the application like how much and how often do you grease and at what temperature. Personally, I run 2 pistol grips, 2 pneumatics, and 2 Milwaukee M12 grease guns.

/ Grease Gun Recommendations #158  
The best grease gun is the one that has the LockNLube.

I think a grease gun has to fit the application like how much and how often do you grease and at what temperature. Personally, I run 2 pistol grips, 2 pneumatics, and 2 Milwaukee M12 grease guns.
In concept maybe. Reality is the LNL doesn't fit all situations such as my LS backhoe pins.
I did find the Macnaught KY Plus Safety Grease Coupler DOES fit and therefore makes it the best. :)

I even contacted LNL and informed them they need a smaller diameter barrel and their response was dismissive.

/ Grease Gun Recommendations #159  
LockNLube tips are great to use on any Grease Gun. They do exactly what the name says lock on so tight you can hardly pull them off but release very easily and quickly. No overflow at the tip like regular tips. Try it you’ll wish you had gotten one a loooong time ago and no I didn’t get reimbursed for this, I’m just an old F—t that really likes mine.

/ Grease Gun Recommendations #160  
As stated above LNL’s do not fit in all spaces so you will need a back up, but in 95% of the Zerks they are great to work with. I should have also stated that in my first post.