Grab hooks for LL1102 loader bucket

/ Grab hooks for LL1102 loader bucket #1  

dadkev

Tractor
LSMT125
Hello,
I'm looking at adding grab hooks to my loader bucket. The top of the bucket has a shorter flat area before it starts bending downward. Underneath it is also where the quick release slides up into. Most hooks are longer than this available flat area. I would also need to weld it on so nothing interferes with the quick release. Anyone found something that works? Would you just weld on a typical hook even though the entire perimeter of the hook could not be welded. Or is there a mounting plate with hooks available that follows the curvature of the top of the bucket?
Thanks for any help.

/ Grab hooks for LL1102 loader bucket #2  
This is what I did.
FelHooks.jpeg

FelHooks1.jpeg
FelHooks2.jpeg

/ Grab hooks for LL1102 loader bucket #4  
I wasn't sure of the metal thickness on top of the bucket so I added a piece of 3/16"
hooks.JPG
angle all the way across and welded my hooks to that.

/ Grab hooks for LL1102 loader bucket
Thanks for all the pictures. Mine looks different though. The area I could weld a hook is slightly less than 2 inches as seen in the picture. I looked at BoltOnHooks, they have a 5/16 hook which I would think would do fine and a large plate that could be used with it. Both are about 2.25 inches which is larger than the flat area where it could be mounted. So it would overhang some. I also can't say how the weld might work. The plate could overhang both the front and the back and a bead put down from the underside on each.

Attachments

• 20230506_110738_1.jpg
    20230506_110738_1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 68