Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #5  
The govt banned the gas can vent to reduce gas fumes. Excuse me I thought the vent was a fresh air inlet that reduced the vacuum created by the vacating fuel. So the vent was a fresh air intake not an exhaust but it had to go!? You can bet not one person who voted on that rule pours fuel from a can.

150 people die everyday in the US of fentanyl use, every day. That adds up to 54,750 people each year
Yet the govt will mandate another gas can or cooking appliance to save us from our stupidity but will not move to secure the southern border where this drug is being walked in backpacks across every day.

Last edited:
   / Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #6  
^^^^ yes indeed

The gas cans thing is crazy. Another in the long list of things that schools should consider teaching. Like how about a class in “common sense”?

Just think of the money scurrying across that border.
That’s why it’s wide open.

Last edited:
   / Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #8  
The gas cans thing is crazy. Another in the long list of things that schools should condwider teaching. Like how about a class in “common sense”?

Just think of the money scurrying across that border.
That’s why it’s wide open.
Think of the money its gonna cost to buy a new gas can. At least I dont see any language about banning the old ones. Still gonna push people to use something like a 5 gallon Lowes or Homedumpo bucket