Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #12  
Maybe they want to prevent arsonists from cooking themselves, seems to be a bigger problem lately. I'll just keep my containers.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #14  
Unelected Bureaucratic parasites clogging up the flow of production and usurping authority that they don't have.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #15  
Just an attempt to ban most of these items
“Just an attempt to ban gasoline”.

Make it more difficult and more costly to use and you have effectively begun a ban on the substance itself.

Those of us who need or prefer liquid fuel devices might need to start paying attention to the drug cartels - drugs are “banned” yet they find ways to have them everywhere…..

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #16  
What is a flame arrestor on a gas can?

Image result for What does one of these gas can flame arrestor look like

A flame arrestor is a small device, similar to a mesh screen, in the nozzle of the can. The screen helps prevent vapors in the gasoline container from igniting. Such a device is required on metal gas cans. Required on metal cans already and about to be required on plastic cans.
Don't quote me but one of my gas cans is a 6 gal water can. I see no difference. It looks and works like a gas can. I installed a vent like my other cans and it was cheaper than a gas can and it held more fuel... so I've been using it for about 8 years. Oh - it's blue.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #17  
I knew a guy who was sort of accident prone. He wanted to see how much gas he had in the tank of his motorcycle so he held a lighter to the gas tank opening to look inside...........

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #18  
It's hard enough getting gas out of them now. I made my own spout out of conduit. Works like the old ones.

I think they just want to discourage buying gas, so we'll buy $10,000 battery powered push mowers every three years. Someone high up probably owns stock in a Chinese lithium mine and battery factory.

/ Gov't mandates gas can flame arrestors. #19  
Cannot fix stupid.
Responded to a guy who was cleaning car parts with gasoline on his fireplace hearth. Last thing he ever did.