Got myself a new toy

/ Got myself a new toy #1  

Tor Arne

Gold Member
Tractor
Same Explorer 65, MF 135, MF 30, MF165, Volvo BM 55, Volvo BM 425, Volvo BM 2254, Terengmester skidder, Ford 3000, Fordson major, Derreng unknown model, IH B275, MAN 4R2, Gutbord sub compact.
It is a is a 79` Hymas 82R has passed 7000h is very little slack to be that old of a machine. Built in Norway not too far away from where I live. It weighs 7600 kg and has the bulletproof Deutz engine of 80 hp. One owner since new and shows signs of been looked after.

Hymas1_zpsb609a9a5.jpgHymas2_zpse61b9150.jpg

Excited as a kid on Christmas Eve to start using it:D

/ Got myself a new toy
Congratulations! What projects do you have in mind?

Steve

Digging new drainage ditches in fields, new drainage around the house, dig out the place I'll put up lean to shed to park tractors under, ditches along my road and everything else I should dig. Will also take on some odd jobs with it

/ Got myself a new toy #5  
Nice!

Excavators can be very useful and fun, as long as things don't go wrong!

(Yesterday wasn't so much much fun with my mini, it threw a track a couple of miles back in a state park where we were doing volunteer trail maintenance, then it started to rain, making working on the track challenging and then with the muddy trails, it took a couple of hours to get back up the hills to the parking lot! But it was very effective up until that point.)

/ Got myself a new toy #6  
FYI they are never toys but rather "tools". My wife would never let me have a "toy" but I have been able to talk here into the odd "tool" (Kubota U25 super series)

/ Got myself a new toy #7  
Congrats, that should make the to-do list a lot more enjoyable.

/ Got myself a new toy #8  
Any action shots now that you've had it a while?

I love seeing the equipment from different countries.

/ Got myself a new toy
Will see if I can create a video of the machine one of the nearest days, It runs currently at a friend of mine and flattens a property he bought

/ Got myself a new toy

You know the internet connection sucks when you use more than 48 hours to upload a 10 minute video