Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,361  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 6.7C and it's presently 8.5C, overcast and the howling wind has abated. There was 22.5mm in the gauge @ 0900 and, as predicted, the rain has stopped.

The water tanks are full. Yay!

Received a late evening call yesterday to help, this morning, to pick up a 'fold out' couch & other furniture for our local Anglicare charity. All scheduled for 1000... what with this mornings rain & 'gale force' winds, that's been postponed 'til 1500.

Of course, it's 'into town' day for mail/groceries. I'll be heading off to bed early tonight for a very early ANZAC Day start tomorrow = Dawn Ceremony, starting @ 0530 for 0600. Then there's a wreath laying Ceremony @ 1100.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,362  
IMG_3297.JPG

My non blooming potato plants.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,363  
Good Evening,
David, get well soon ! 🙏

Arrived In Jacksonville about2:30 but it took forever to get our rental car from
Budget ! 😒 Tough drive in traffic from Jacksonville to St Augustine! Had a nice visit with my sister and had dinner at her condo ! Very nice, had not seen her in 5 years !

Bill I remember as a kid, buying it by the bagful ! 😂
The goobermint in all their wisdom after the Oklahoma City bombing made Potassium Nitrate illegal to buy/own

Attachments

• IMG_3868.jpeg
    IMG_3868.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
   / Good morning!!!! #189,364  
Get better soon David.

I got some more done on the tank today. the tractor is full of fuel AND the pump is moved over to the new tank. I gotta get an adapter to go from 2" down to 1.5" but that wont happen until Thursday. The Dodge has an appointment at the garage to swap to summer tires, change oil and recharge A/C. That outa set me back a pretty penny.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,365  
My lawyer friend I called (assistant to the states Attorney General) said the only unusual thing would be for them to not declare if it is owned by a relative. Nothing in and of itself wrong with them selling it, but they should declare that it is a relative. But I think you hit on it, they are asking for buyers premium (buyer to pay, instead of the seller) is because they own the property.
It is a nice property, and if I pay the extra, it's just part of the cost of the lot in my opinion. I've already offered less, so paying the premium would not get me up to asking price. She did mention the seller would probably have additional things to add to the addendum to the contract, so I'm wondering what those will be..

I see the realtor just lowered the asking price of the lot, down to almost what we offered.....
Don't use a realtor to buy it. Just a lawyer and save the 4%

/ Good morning!!!! #189,366  
Good evening all. 52ºFfor the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Windy, variable cloudiness, and high temp of 75ºF. Made coffee to start day, got chain lubed on bike, it was real dry :( Wind had already kicked up when I stated bike ride, wind penalty over 1 mile. Too slow to get out and mow front yard before dentist visit. No problems at dentist, got groceries and got new battery in watch while in town. Nap when I got home then grilled brats for dinner. Catch up going slower than hoped.
Thursday morning 9:15 AM post:
RNG glad dump run went without issue. Hope trip home went well.
Two_bit glad good dinner last night. Hope commercials go well.
Scotty glad you are getting plenty of seat time.
David sorry about illness. prayers sent.
Don glad you got fence removed. I agree cool weather better for hard work.
Mike I hope you can sort out the interloper issue with a minimum of problems. Glad getting out and working helps your state of mind.
Randy(wag) hope meeting went well.
Fuddy thanks for the info and warning, had relative who has had Lyme's disease.
Dennis glad mowing went well. That will be hard decision between the two lots. Great pic
Kyle hope you are doing well and machines are behaving.
Friday morning posts 1:40 AM CDT:
Scaredy thanks for the update. 2 1/2 years long time to be in limbo. Sorry about the electric company did a slash and run. You might try to get a clean up once to add to the argument they owe you for clean up. Hope and pray you can keep the house.
Ron glad exit closure did not mess with you Nicer shopping with fewer people in store. Nice woodpecker.
Bill hope energy conservation was good.
Drew sorry about cold weather in 5 day.
Thomas hope rock wall repair went well.
Billy hope you got some of the pollen washed out. Hard day if you were out before going to bed :)
Mike hope the day job and yard work went well.
Buppies hope you don't get too far behind on rain. prayers sent.
Scott(vt) glad good trip to Vermont, hope day was not too hard, nice start :) Nice pics
Ken hope son and date had fun at prom. Hope mulching and cleanup was successful.
Scotty(vt) nice pic.
Plowhog glad debris cleanup was successful, whole lot of burning going on. No pump weed spraying, nice!
Paul glad the AutoCad work starting to pay off. Nice sign. Hope music was fun.
Drew glad greenhouse will be disposed of soon. Oh look deer fodder growing ;)
RNG glad good trip and getting out of driveway was fine, just some wheel slip. Hope unloading goes well.
Scooty(vt) thanks for all the pics, sorry about the Ag tire damage.
RS Glad you slept well. I have been starting on old coffee lately but that will end soon, less coffee left over each day. Good to hear the seedling maintenance getting done. Glad feeders refilled and draw knife working good. Glad t-post pounder working good. Hope executive session was helpful. Hope your Friday went well.
Two_bit some of us need to forego sugar and the bad side effects it has on blood sugar levels.
Dennis glad you are getting some rain, and mower unloaded. Sorry breakfast group down in number, and Hope son's leg pain gets better. prayer sent.
Dennis nice pics, good luck going forward.
RS cedar post coming along nicely. Glad good Menards trip. Nice redbud. Hope evening plans went well.
Randy(wag) sorry you are missing Agfest. Hope meeting went well.
Dennis nice pics of new property.
Kyle sorry about the problems with thin material. Hope baby comes out healthy.
Scaredy I hate scams, ruins it for the rest of us.
Saturday posts 3:45 AM CDT:
Ron hope you foot gets better. Nice moon pic, thanks for info.
Bill hope progress on the tank install. Thanks for scam story.
Thomas hope clean up from ice storm was good.
Billy hope new shoes worked out glad you met old friend on hike. Hope new bracket lasts as good as old one.
Don hope you got some rain 1.8 inch here. Those are some high prices.
Mike sorry about the possibility you may feel the need to move.
Scott(vt) sorry Vermont trip all work and no play. Hope packing and travel goes well.
Scaredy sorry you were up so early,hope office work went well.
drew sorry you feel so bad.
Scaredy good one giving theme local leo phone #.
Paul good you are making progress on plasma cutting. Sorry about FAA paperwork. Sorry about no music. Hope you found plenty aof storage for wife stuff.
Mike sorry about all the changes, good luck finding a new place if/when it's needed.
Dennis sorry about only guy at ladies event.
Don glad your mother's land did as good as it could with right of way for pipeline.
More catch up later
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,367  
Good morning, the low is 25 and going to a high of 37°F. Wind N 16 gusting to 24 mph. Sunny!

After supper last evening I managed to get the pump transferred to the new tank. I need an adapter to go from 2" to 1.5", I won't get that until Thursday or Friday after I get the Dodge back.

Chrysler Canada/Stellantis or whatever they call themselves, call my Dodge Journey a truck. It is even called a truck on my registration. The dealer put commercial plates on it for me, for that I thank them. Now I don't have to sneak around doing work for pay.

Now to wait for sunup and see if I have any galvanized adapters. I am going to keep the slop box/fill hole on the new tank sealed for now. At least until I get the whistle and gauge into it.

Might go back to bed for a bit. I AM up a little early. Better early than not at all.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #189,368  
Coffee is brewing. 42° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 47° with sunny skies. .28" of rain yesterday. I did get house somewhat cleaner. Not sure what I will find to do today.
I think ducks have decided to stay at my garden pond.
AF1bzfS.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,369  
good morning all
49 in Quakertown PA going up to low 60's in rain showers this morning.
Too bad it's cloudy out, supposed to be a pink moon this week, would look cool coming through all the trees here, which have not leafed out yet

up too early, but woke up wide awake and feeling good.
enjoying my cup of coffee in a very quiet campground.
no traffic noise, only the sounds of nuts and twigs bouncing off top of rv. I looked up at all those trees, this campground is almost completely in the woods, and wondered what their tree surgeon bill must be annually. You have to keep these trees pruned or big limbs could hurt folks and rvs below, and I looked carefully and lots of signs of tree work.

my plumbing repair seems to be holding, no more fountains in the bathroom. When I get home, I'm taking that hose to Popgadget and we are going to figure out how to replace it with something indestructible.

Bill, I'm with you, better early than not at all...
David, really hoping you are feeling better.
Scott, cool ocean moon pic, moonbeams on the water

hope you all have a nice day

/ Good morning!!!! #189,370  
57, light showers now, going to 73...feels different outside than yesterday's 33F with ice in the birdbaths.

Ken, we have a Bosch...love it. Here in Virginia, we have a Shad Planking festival...cooking shad on planks...it is said to be the biggest state political gathering of the year. Never been, or eaten shad, but would try them. I don't think I've ever had a fish or a shellfish I didn't like.

Rip, that was a tense day for you with the neighbor's fire. Hope things are better there.

I'm still catching up...been in the mountains.