Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,371  
58 outside this AM, heading to lower 70's.

Easy day yesterday. Vet visits for horse shots and some barn wood lumber scarfing. I think I have enough collected to do the wall. Just need to lay out a pattern to make sure they are as straight as can be. And, clean them up a bit.

Not much on the agenda today. May watch the grass grow with this cool, damp weather. LOL.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe. Those ailing...get well soonest.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,372  
Sodamo I prayers sent get better soon

52 high of 72 very cloudy warm up coming still seeing lots of heat for winter

Nice photo scotty

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #189,376  
Good Morning,
St. Augustine, 58 to start going to 75! Beautiful sunny day, hoping to get a long walk on the beach before my sister picks us up for a tour of St. Augustine!

Having first coffee looking out over the water, view is beautiful but the coffee is not so good ! 😉

Hope all have a blessed day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #189,377  
Morning all, 48 going to 71 and rain.
Just as things were drying out....

Got some more weed wacking done around back area and trench. That was about it for yesterday.

My transfer at work finally came through, May 1st official in my new group at same company. Though I have been working that project since December already.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #189,378  
Good morning,54 going to 67 today

Neighbor's contractor started repairing the pond yesterday without permit approval

A few flowers are still around and the Redbuds are blooming

Eyeing what to move into the new work space in the barn
A stainless former restaurant kitchen table 14 ft long looks like a good fit. 3 by 5 ft welding table for sure going down there.
Welding equipment for sure and drill press, saws and other metal working tools. Good opportunity to reorganize the work space upstairs

D8 recovering a little, swelling of the knee is down. Icing and elevation. DR Ortho appointment not confirmed yet

IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3481.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #189,380  
Good Morning
48° with a high of 65 under partly to mostly cloudy skies.

Pretty sure I didn’t check in for the last couple days, it’s been pretty busy.
Been getting my daily dose of CAD tasks, I think at my age, repetition and the law of primacy are helpful when learning. Here was yesterday’s project, it was just the blending of two drawings.

IMG_4190.jpg

Other highlights include emptying the manure bin-

IMG_4184.jpg

It was heaped up taller than sides, and spilling out the front.
I went to pressure wash the loader afterwards, but the pressure washer had no compression. It sat inside all winter, so I figured it was likely a stuck valve, so I removed the valve cover and saw the exhaust valve was stuck, so I smacked it with a rubber faced hammer, which did free it, but also launched the rotator cap into parts unknown. My grandson and I combed the area with a magnet sweeper with no success. It probably would have been better if I had moved it into the shop to work on it rather than doing it in the grass. Ultimately I turned a new part on the lathe so I could get it running and the tractor cleaned up. I didn’t harden it, so I don’t expect it to last forever, but it got me out of a jam.

Has a nice breakfast with the professor, we seem to be able to identify the worlds problems, but so far, not solve any…..

Made a Costco run, got some pork shoulders that will go into the smoker this afternoon for tomorrow’s lunch. It’s shearing day for the alpacas, I always feed the crew, this year it will be pulled pork.

Zoe has been having a ball, as we have been outside a lot, taking advantage of the gorgeous weather. She ran around like a maniac, using shrubbery and machinery as pylons. She helped the grandson with his excavation project as well.

IMG_4193.jpg

I’ll try to remember to get picture of the shearing tomorrow, it’s always quite the production. I’m sure that I forgot lots of stuff that transpired, but hopefully hit the highlights.