Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,771  
Planning to buy a small used suv car so that I can go see my kids, grandsons, friends. Hopefully soon.
Good luck on the car shopping! Hopefully you can find something usable and reasonable.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,772  
Thanks t_b_s. I have a possible lead on something, cheap, higher mileage, and I was the previous owner. Might serve me for a year or two. Friend says that it is good to go on roadtrips, so I'm okay with that.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,773  
Another great beautiful day in God's Country! Chamber of Commerce weather again today. A few things outside done this morning and came in to make some calls and check in here and emails.

Two_bit nice looking meat, who staitened who out? Inquiring minds want to know :)
We decided we absolutely agree on more than we disagree on. Which is a welcome thing. Nobody got 'set straight' but we had some good BBQ. :)

Yesterday definitely kept me busy. Made a lot of progress on the plasma table, still a lot more to do today.
I bet you will have that table in full service in no time. Looking great!

Still can do that.
Tried to drill large rock behind the barn. Discovered the only SDX Max bits I have are the core bits. Others are smaller.
Feathers and wedges?
What kind of SDS Max driver do you have. I only have SDSPlus. The guy who put in my neighbors fence used a Bosch SDSMax with the shovel bit to break through the limestone rock we have. It was surprisingly effective. But not just one rock, a lot of them.

Hope everyone stays well and eats well today. Take a nap if you need it and Pray for our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,774  
Thanks t_b_s. I have a possible lead on something, cheap, higher mileage, and I was the previous owner. Might serve me for a year or two. Friend says that it is good to go on roadtrips, so I'm okay with that.
Sounds perfect! Hope it works out!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,775  
got most of the flower gardens planted as well as marigolds between bush beans.
Beans and cukes loving this sun but I think soil is still a little cold for them.
still have to thin the lettuce.
I hate to throw the extras away, will try to plant them somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_0251.JPG
    IMG_0251.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
   / Good morning!!!! #188,776  
dermatolgy called back, said they book appointments a year out. but then said, we have a cancellation for tomorrow morning, so I took it. My first time ever going to one.
Pebbles giving me a good licking now.
Found a mouse behind the front porch glider. Thanks Snagglepuss. I need to pressure wash the mouse remains she has left there.
Still no rain, was supposed to start 11 am. i felt some misting when i was out working this morning, then after packing everything up the sun came out for awhile.
ordered a bit for the drill.
paid most of the monthly bills today. Now have them all set for online payments.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,778  
60F, very wet, with light rain @ 16:00, heading down to around 45F for the low overnight.

Rainfall total since midnight: 2.08" ... :oops:

That's in addition to the 0.68" we got yesterday ... and the 0.19" the day before.

A Flood Watch has been issued.

Will be a long time before any mowing gets done around here ... :(

Checked all the house plants with the moisture meter yesterday, watered all of them that needed it.

Then made up some potting mix using screened compost, perlite, vermiculite, and peat moss and started filling 3" growers pots for the redbud seeds.

Got 36 redbud seeds planted in 36 pots and watered in:

IMG_3162 copy.jpg

Still have >dozen redbud seeds left. Will probably just toss them, as they are the smaller seeds which tend to have a lower germination rate.

Hose sprayer in the kitchen sink was almost completely clogged up from mineral deposits so I took it off and let it soak in some vinegar for a while after brushing it off and then reinstalled it.

Flow now restored ... (y)

28 (of 72) of the pepper seeds have sprouted ... (y)

And tomatoes continue looking very good, tallest are now better than 3" tall:

IMG_3163 copy.jpg

Need to dole another week's worth of meds today.

Woman decided She needs some items off Amazon and sent me some links. Will get those added to the cart and the order placed.

Probably work on getting cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli seeds replanted for those that failed.

Do some clean up in kitchen and probably garage.

Otherwise see what else comes up.

Hope everyone is having a decent Thursday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #188,779  
   / Good morning!!!! #188,780  
60 going to 75. Maybe a shower...hope so to wash off the pollen. Really thick

The sneezing has started here.

RS, that peach tree looks good. Hope you get a couple off of it.

Thanks !

Our apples just started blooming.

Hopefully you guys will have a bumper crop this year.

I topped off my front axle, too. Second time I've done that since changing the fluid and it takes about .25 liter each time. It's not leaking, just takes that long to settle, and I guess, get the air bubbles out.

(y)

Keep those seals wet and the pivot joints clean ... ;)