Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,762  
Messed around outside before rain comes.
Air in low. BX tire
Glued piece of conduit at shed, then remembered why it wasn’t glued, I want to jack up corner and adjust block under the corner. Still can do that.
Tried to drill large rock behind the barn. Discovered the only SDX Max bits I have are the core bits. Others are smaller. Tried using the smaller dewalt hammer drill, wasn’t making much progress so stopped
Got laser level out, discovered the rock is below existing barn slab height by about 2”.
Got everything put away, now sun came out.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,763  
66°F and .58 inches rain. Today starting off wet.

Great day yesterday, beautiful if I acknowledge the hours of mowing. Laupahoehoe end of property done. Only about 1/4 tank of diesel left, thought I had another can. Need to pay better attention.

H&F this afternoon. This will be our last 3 couple series as Dave and Theresa return to Canada Sunday.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,764  
Good Afternoon,
Ct, 50 to start going to 58 with light rain and fog conditions! Leaving shortly with our friends for a long weekend in Long Island ! They have a cottage in Sound Beach !

My Fujitsu mini split remote stopped working for my downstairs unit ! Tried brand new batteries, turning breaker off and then on etc,,,,, The unit is running and producing heat, but I have no control with the remote ! I will try and get my contractor back here to diagnose the problem ! I did have a mouse that got up there a few weeks ago, supposedly up through the tube on the side of the house ! But I sealed those tubes with expandable foam so I think I should be good ! Hoping they didn’t eat any wires in there ! But like I said the unit is running fine just no control !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #188,765  
Good Afternoon,
scott_, it just doesn't get better than that! Grand kids love the mower rides!
TBS, yes absolutely! They had a ball, although I never have the mower deck running while giving rides !
Grand daughter Olivia really liked it, had to give her 2 rides ! 😉

/ Good morning!!!! #188,766  
Good Afternoon,
Ct, 50 to start going to 58 with light rain and fog conditions! Leaving shortly with our friends for a long weekend in Long Island ! They have a cottage in Sound Beach !

My Fujitsu mini split remote stopped working for my downstairs unit ! Tried brand new batteries, turning breaker off and then on etc,,,,, The unit is running and producing heat, but I have no control with the remote ! I will try and get my contractor back here to diagnose the problem ! I did have a mouse that got up there a few weeks ago, supposedly up through the tube on the side of the house ! But I sealed those tubes with expandable foam so I think I should be good ! Hoping they didn’t eat any wires in there ! But like I said the unit is running fine just no control !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏
That area of LI is nice, send pics. Fun to hang out in Port Jefferson.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,767  
Good Morning Everyone,

A few days go by, and I'm a dozen pages behind :) I hope all is well. We are into Spring now, which is great.

I decided to "follow" a bunch of you in the GM crowd, so that I can try to keep up on things a bit better.

Anyways, nothing new here yet in my world, mostly still working in my home office (taxes, bookkeeping) and on the Buy-Out plans with my Ex, and waiting for an appt with lawyers. I have to Trust God in His timing that everything will work out and settle. I need to secure the house in my name (separation details) before I can really make any ongoing plans (barn, fencing, fresh flock of chickens, pigs etc). Thank you for the prayers.

Almost bought an old tractor last week - described as a '91 Case B10 (doesn't exist ???) $700. Went to check it out ... it is a 1958-59 Case 610B - not what I was after, even for an old machine. The guy really had no idea. Oh well, I had nothing to tow it home with anyways.

Planning to buy a small used suv car so that I can go see my kids, grandsons, friends. Hopefully soon.

Have a good day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,768  
When I got home started on MMMower. Greased all the fittings and check out in gearbox. Sharpened blades. Then mounted it on tractor. Took it for a couple of trips around back field. It did it job good.
Glad to hear the mower is good to go. It will get a few good work outs I'm sure. The squirrel and duck look to be sizing each other up. Maybe a territory squabble coming up?

/ Good morning!!!! #188,769  
Good Afternoon,
That area of LI is nice, send pics. Fun to hang out in Port Jefferson.
Ken, will do ! Watching a pre tapped Buffet concert tonite, we always used to go to the Buffet concerts at Jones Beach ! Going to visit some wineries on the north fork tomorrow, dinner out Saturday evening along with a show, and return ferry ride on Sunday ! Will take some pics and post !

/ Good morning!!!! #188,770  
TBS, yes absolutely! They had a ball, although I never have the mower deck running while giving rides !
Grand daughter Olivia really liked it, had to give her 2 rides !
Absolutely! Our 'tiny tornado' loves to ride on the mower but I never have the blades engaged. She loves to sit on the TLB too.

Have fun and enjoy the "long weekend in Long Island"! Maybe you will have some F. Scott Fitzgerald type stories for us after that.