Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,481  
35 outside this AM, heading to mid 50's.

It's NOT raining. LOL. Gosh, felt like we were in the tropics these past few weeks, minus the warmer air of course.

Grasses and fence line maintenance is in order for today and this weekend. ZTR looks like it is getting a flat so will have to check that out for today.

More tile work on order also for today.

Hope all have a great weekend. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,483  
37.4 still breezy outside 2 inches of rain so far this week cool today and chilly warm up coming

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #188,484  
Rip, that tile work was looking good
more pics please
LOL. Thanks.

Sore subject right now. Knees, back. Will be up close and personal to it in the day light.

Too bad she has moved furniture into the room, I would have liked a clean picture set of the overall project. Going on 18 plus months now....sigh...I worketh slowest. LOL.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,486  
37.4 still breezy outside 2 inches of rain so far this week cool today and chilly warm up coming
Stay warm Buppies!

Odd weather here-- snow in CA but not in Nevada. It happens when storms get blocked by the Sierra Nevada mountains. Chilly today but 70F by next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,487  
Good Morning oosik

/ Good morning!!!! #188,488  
I will try plowhog top of morning to you

/ Good morning!!!! #188,489  
Good Morning,
Ct, 29 to start going to 46 ! First time we have seen any sun in quite a few days ! 😉 Looks like the Vermont house was out of power for most of yesterday, finally got power back late afternoon! Plans for today, more basement cleaning and hopefully get a long walk or hike in ! The ground is just really spongy with all this rain we have been having ! When it finally warms up and the sun comes out we will have grass to mow !

there is a stop light where some bum always comes out
and tries to wipe your window/panhandle
Drew, i was with my Pop many years ago, I don’t think I was even 10 yo yet, And we were in NYC somewhere, and I can still remember that happening! When he finished wiping the window, it was worse than when he started ! 😒
But my father gave him some money anyway! Some things never change !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #188,490  
Morning all, 37 going up to 50 and some sun.
Son is driving to his friends for school today and went to library with GF yesterday. I may never see my truck again. Did order a dashcam.

Went food shopping and was so tired I kept having to go back and find stuff.

Be well