Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,461  
When my boys were young, my wife rolled a car with them in their car seats, and I was overseas at the time. She got cited for reckless, we went to court and they dropped that, just had to pay court costs.
My car insurance just renewed for the year.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,462  
48° here.
I thought it was snowing today, then realized it was white blossoms.

Just went out to get trash can from the road, and everything is wet. The sun was out earlier, and now it’s cloudy and it rained, not enough to register in the gauge.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,463  
43F with light rain/shower @ 12:45, calling for a high of 45F for the day. Sun peeking out occasionally.

Got hopper, two tube, and one suet feeder refilled yesterday. Also scattered some food for the ground feeders and put out an additional nyjer feeder for the finches.

Took some drill bits I had gathered up back up to the shop now that I have an additional drill index down here at the house.

Grabbed a couple of long/tall boxes while I was up there to use for storage out in the garage, along with a brand new blade guard for a Bosch 4000 table saw. Will see if it can be modified to use with the Unisaw.

Also grabbed "W" and "X" drill bits as I needed a slightly larger holes to install the threaded inserts in the base for 10 AWG extension cord reel. That worked out well - the "W" bit ended up being perfect ... was able to get the inserts installed without splitting the wood:

IMG_3141 copy.jpg

Mounted on the base the reel seems pretty stable:

IMG_3143 copy.jpg

Should make easier to store/move around and not be taking up valuable space clamped on the bench top when it isn't being used.

After that I turned my attention to making a cage to go over top the seed trays in place of the clear plastic covers to allow for some ventilation to prevent "damping off" ... all while keeping the little monster from trying to devour the seedlings. (Tomato plants are toxic to cats)

Turned out pretty well ... but it was a PITA doing it, due to the "memory" of the poultry netting being rolled up:

IMG_3142 copy.jpg

Probably will not take very long before the seedlings outgrow it though. Not really sure what I'm going to do with them then.

Put a grow light on the tomato seedlings.

Got the tray of pepper seeds moved onto the aquarium stand planter this morning, none of those have come up yet. No action yet on the cabbage and broccoli either.

Better luck on the French Marigolds though - quite a few of those have already sprouted.

Noticed that the rhubarb is already up in the garden and going to town.

Not sure what all is on the agenda for the rest of the day.

If the sun comes back out I might take a trip around back and put out some shredded Irish Spring soap around the day lilies that the deer have been hitting pretty hard.

Woman had a doctors appointment yesterday, She got orders for some tests ... will need to get the 411 on that.

Hope everyone is having a decent Thursday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #188,464  
   / Good morning!!!! #188,467  
drive safely Lou
I bet your seat warmers are on
The truck has them and my wife loves them, myself I can only have them on for a few minutes then it gets too hot, the same with the heated wheel after a few minutes I have to turn it off.
The main roads were pretty good, the Town roads were snow covered and slushy. But seeing as how I procrastinate quite well sometimes my snow tires are still on. After this storm I may get ready to swap out for the summers.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,468  
Good afternoon! 85˚F sunny, SW winds.

BEF, I was thinking of your son's wreck this morning when driving to PT. 5 lane road, Pickup in middle turn lane pulling a trailer with scaffolding, coming towards me, the truck was a foot from the yellow line, the trailer was on the yellow line and the scaffolding was a foot over the yellow line causing me to get way to the right in my lane. If it would have been dark I might not have seen it because the trailer fender and scaffolding did not have lights or reflectors.

I started to count the rechargeable lithium batteries in my house - total: 18, that's a lot of potential sources of ignition.

2 stick vacuums
1 hair clippers
1 toothbrush
1 shaver
1 iPad
1 notebook computer
3 for edger, weed eater, tiller, mower
3 for reciprocal saw, drill, lights
2 hearing aids
2 iPhones
1 watch

Potatoes have buds but none have bloomed. The water filter before the irrigation controller developed a leak and tightening it only mad it worse so I had to cut the water off till I get a new filter on Saturday. Soaked it good today.

Streaming on Freevee (free - with just a few commercials) a good new show is "Corner Gas".

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,469  
Ciao Tutti !

Sorry, didn't have time / energy to read trough.
I will be not a reader, but visual storyteller :)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday weather was great. Cloudy, but dry, ~ 16 ... 18 C / 64 F. Perfect for walking. And we walked a lot

We started from south of Venezia - Chioggia
Beautiful place, liked it much more than big Venice. Nice fish restaurants there. Generally "big" Venezia have issues with restaurants. Poor food quality, prices - inflated. Chiggia tho is real (not touristic rip-off) Italy.

That's my 50 y. old and our smallest daughter there.
1208158F-BAAF-4646-A79B-D932D4F37060_1_105_c.jpeg

Took a bus + ferry combined ride to main spot

AB1CB547-C166-4760-8552-DCE63CB256EA_1_105_c.jpeg

I bet it's kinda funny to live in city where boat is EVERYTHING
Even paramedics

ADCB2F34-B766-4AFD-8658-AD6A5D164289_1_105_c.jpeg

I will not bother yo with "classic" Venezia pics, this is tractor forum after all. 😁 So tractors
We are staying at "agriturismo".
Host have this Lambo
7D499F57-1AC4-4F9C-B33D-5D3C0C53E854_1_105_c.jpeg

9ED9A599-109C-487C-9750-D1523198116B_1_105_c.jpeg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Morning!!!! 56F @ 3:00AM. Plentiful sunshine. High 74F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

More than 20 years ago I toured the Alps on a rented motorcycle, and one afternoon stopped for gelato at the north end of Lago de Garda. We were right on the water at a beautiful open plaza. Headed south, the road followed the lake shore, carved into the base of high cliffs, a series of tunnels with open arches on the lake side left open to enjoy the views. Then that road disappeared into a dark curving tunnel that came out on a circular bridge, so the tunnel/bridge combo made a complete circle as it climbed the cliff. That was repeated three times before the road reached the top of the cliff, a spectacular piece of engineering. Is that the same lake you visited, Helo?
Yeah, we was near Lago de Garda.