Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,471  
It went from 50 and sunny this morning, down to 37, now back up to 44. Crazy flooding in Ohio. Roads are closed due to flooding that I would take home.
My sister messaged me that dad tried to call me, so I called him back and had a good talk. Some days it's hard to talk, he just can't hear as well. today was good.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,472  
Went to fire up the pellet stove, and nothing. All the lights come on for fan and ignitor, but nothing runs. Will have to check if there's a fuse somewhere maybe.

It's the pressure switch, I shorted the 2 wires and stove will start. It did not ignite yet, but I shut it down, didn't want to keep running it that way

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,473  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 7.7C and it's presently 19.4C, overcast & calm.

Yesterday's trip to, and back from, Launceston was straight-forward. The ute service was a wee bit more expensive than expected (A$900) as my front brake pads 'could do' with replacing... I didn't hesitate to say yes as, this being Tasmania (where a straight section of road is rare :D), good brakes are a necessity.

Whilst waiting for the servicing to be completed I had a late lunch, then got a 'proper' haircut, followed by some clothes & knick-knack shopping. The servicing was finally done by 1700 and I arrived home @ 1900.

I noticed/heard the pump on the horse tank 'overworking', which meant that the tank was getting very low. So I went out, wearing a head-torch, and changed their supply over to the house tank. Hopefully we'll get another good dump of rain on Sunday.

The 'Mad Agisting Horse Woman' had left a bottle of Pinot Noir, in appreciation, for 'all that I do'. :)

Today, I'll probably dhobi up the new clothes and go through my closet to select Winter stuff to be donated to the local 'Op-Shop'.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,474  
That is really lame. Cop says go to court and fight it, but the same cop who told you that is the one that will show up and testify against your son if you do that. I support law enforcement-- but not stupidity. Hope all works out for your son.

More snow coming to CA starting tomorrow. Heading back to Nevada today.

Been hammered lately. Allstate adjuster never showed up for Sat morning appointment regarding the tree through the roof. This kind of bad customer service is why I cancelled Allstate for most coverages elsewhere. I drove 7 hours round trip to be there but got stood up. No call since to reschedule. Everything they do is automated and you can't call and talk to them-- have to wait for another text message.

The contractor I should have fired, but did not, waited until I was gone, packed up all his tools and abandoned the job. Left me hanging with a barn door sawed in half and kept some of my $$. CA contractor board will get involved now.

Utility company is pushing me to cut down many trees. I fought back and only allowed 2 trees to be dropped which were obvious problems. I can see their goal is to clear cut "tunnels" through my property on each side of the power line. This has been an ongoing battle and it is going to be getting worse. What they call "safety" is ruining the aesthetics of my property.

Hope everyone has a great day today!!
Sorry about the insurance run around. Glad I don't live in that state. It is beautiful, but can't take the drama.

Son is getting up and down a little better, but leg still hurts him. He took the large bandage off his leg today to let it get air as the nurses instructed. He has large bruise showing now on left side of the leg. his left knee is swollen.
His work told him to take PTO, which means they are letting him go in the hole, since he doesn't have any. And they are saying take as much time as you need. If he's up to it, i'll drive him into work next week and kill some time during the day. He does go to his DR on monday to get checked and get stitches out.
So glad to hear your son is OK and going to be alright. Glad you're getting over the worrying about the insurance.
Hope his mind heals too (about not wanting to drive). I had that for a day or 2 after getting into a wreck when I was a teen.

We cancelled our anniversary plans for tomorrow night, neither of us felt like going out. Number 37.
Happy anniversary #37.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,475  
Good evening all. 43ºFfor the start, mostly clear, light breeze. Light wind, mostly clear sky, and high temp was 78ºF. Made coffee to start day, worked on getting tracking number for Tax people, Fish club communications, changing shoulder dressing, and kitchen cleanup. Bike ride but too late to start mowing, Did get nap in. Made chicken and dressing for dinner, lots of left overs :)
Tuesday 2PM CDT post:
Drew glad you are making progress on reservations for the trip.
RS 5" lot of water! Glad bills taken care of, that was a lot of marigold seeds, in only 40 containers. Will you thin down to 2 or 3 plants then separate them? Or thins to one plant? We ate mostly Jimmy Dean hot sausage here :) Hope good progress on rest of day agenda.
Randy(wag) glad you got more rain. Grubs here mean June-bugs, we often use spores to control the grubs and reduce moles :) Hope town trip was successful.
Dennis prayers for son's full recovery.
Dennis thanks for update.
Wednesday 3:42 AM CDT post:
Ron good to hear new top near done. Hope you found something fun to work on. Nice squirrel pic
Drew got a chuckle on Lake Drew and a bass boat :) Hope you got something done inside.
Paul post processors tend to be not well documented, may take a few iterations to get output the way you want it. Hope cutter arrives safely and you have a fruitful trip to ICT.
Mike glad daughter ok. Not sue what she knew or could have said, that scenario was not going to be stress free for everybody. If that had been me I would not need laxatives for a week, DAMHIK. Hope you are keeping wife and day job happy.
Dennis without dash cams will be hard to firmly establish what happened.
Thomas hope you were ready for weather.
Dennis sleep will be good for him.
Drew hope you don't have to run propane much.
RNG hope comm system works out for you. Hope driveway work helps pull van out of driveway. Sorry about compromised passwords. Hope you got away ok for trip south.
Bill hope energy conservation went well.
Ken hope son did well on test. interesting pic and thought.
Dennis sorry apple has poor opinion of you passwords.
Plowhog sorry about adjuster no show. Contractor behavior is terrible :( Good luck with Utility company.
Scott(vt) sorry you are missing the Vermont snow, Good luck with breakfast :)
Don nice day. We have 80% cloud coverage forecast for eclipse.
RNG Dennis good luck with insurance company.
Frits glad neighbor has improved pond problem. When kids get in bad situations just hard waiting for news.
Don hope you leave stick vacuum unplugged after charging.
Buppies hope you are getting enough sleep. Prayers sent for you and wife.
Mike sorry to hear color issue. Good luck with solution keeps both of you happy :)
Dennis one again truly sorry about accident. Hope this resolves satisfactory to you.
David sorry Dr not find cause of Sophie's complaint. Hope malasadas were as good as you hoped they were. Hope lunch was good.
Mike sorry too late to easily re-grout.
RS glad you have not floated away with all the rain. Good to hear seed starting efforts are paying off. Hope armoire repair goes well. Hope garage is getting organized, and bird feeders filled.
Randy(wag) good to hear town run successful and plumber fix leak. Hope ute service went smoothly with no surprises.
Drew 3.7 inch lot of water. Glad people are picking up their flowers. Hope garden dry enough to plant.
Dennis thanks for update glad son is doing so well. My stitches will be in 2 weeks.
Dennis congrats on 37 years, we made it 46.
Dennis good thing you can look back and laugh now, probably nerve wracking when they were fighting slick roads.
Thursday morning 3:19 AM CDT pot:
Dennis sorry sleep evasive. Hope you can get your/son's story told correctly.
Ron sorry about more snow, hope it does not stick. Glad second coat of sealer on new top. Bracket sounds very useful hope grocery shopping went well. Pretty bird
David good thought on Dennis's son's car wreck.
Drew 4.1 inch Lake Drew will take a while to go back down. Drew good thought on car wreck, sorry to hear about another root canal, hope not.
Billy glad you got hike in. Shower was good :)
Mike glad eldest is doing well hope she got spare zip ties. Good luck with tile stain.
DarkBlack sorry to hear about snow and trees in driveway.
Scott(vt) hope you had fun at work.
Bill glad you got your stove. Hope dump run went well.
RNG glad you made it out of the driveway with no problems. And trip uneventful. Glad dolly helped with the particle board. Good luck getting garage arranged.
Thomas sorry about snow and more snow. Good luck with cleanup.
Ken congrats on son's new license. Sorry about the insurance bump. Nice turkey.
Buppies sorry about cool weather.
Frits gad rain over. Nice to hear neighbor is waking up and working on overflow issue. Hope you and wife like new dishwasher. Nice harness
Paul sorry PA was bumpy. Sorry FIOS out so no remote access to your goodies. Zoe was big pup at 5 months. hope training and plasma delivery goes well.
Plowhog sorry adjuster so cavalier with your time.
Lou hope trip and heart scan went well.
More catch up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,476  
Good morning !

Today on the way back home
Just trough some fancy shops in Milano :cool:

~~~~~~~~~~

Absolutely not related with tractors, just if you want to see how our birds are doing check this out: Dabasdati.lv - dabas novērojumi

As they will have eggs / chicken there will be interesting sights.
My favorite is this one: Melnais stārķis

/ Good morning!!!! #188,477  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 32° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 45° with cloudy skies. Grocery shopping went good. Shelves were full of produce. Shop is clean again. Bought a MM mower for a spare. It came with all the linkage to fit my tractors. Going to hook up trailer to car and pick it up today. When I get back will start working on starting up garden pond filters.
fNC80Xl.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,478  
Good morning, the low is 30 and going to a high of 37°F. Wind N 11 mph. Snow flurries changing to rain later. About an inch on the ground so far.

I am waiting patiently for the towing service to bring my tank. I told them to NOT make a special trip, but on their way back from North Bay to pick it up and bring it around.

I need to find a couple of 10' 4x4s today and get them soaking in used motor oil.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #188,479  
good morning all
up too early, enjoying first cup of coffee
38 out going up to 48, first dry day in a while
I wish this tooth did not hurt, hot coffee on it is not pleasant at all
this too shall pass

Ron, at our age to buy a spare MM mower is a positive thing.
now you will have two well equipped tractors

My brother wanted to attend a reunion at his Johns Hopkins fraternity,
go see all the lacrosse players he knew, and decided to take train instead of driving.
So I'm dropping him off at Trenton NJ train station this morning.
One of the dreariest and ugly train stations I've ever seen.
You walk downstairs to the tracks and nothing has changed in 50 years there.
Same ancient waiting room with dirt streaked windows and church pew benches inside.
This train station definitely needs some infrastructure improvement.

on the way to the train, in the bowels of Trenton, there is a stop light where some bum always comes out
and tries to wipe your window/panhandle. All our lives we have learned to make sure car doors are locked at
that light. Part of me wants to hand him a five dollar bill, lot of mixed feelings here.

after taking brother and wife to train station, then headed to Jersey Mikes to pick up cheese steaks for lunch.
Going to see my friend with the double knee replacement. He is having an awful time. Is scheduled to go back
under anesthesia next week to work on his knees, not a good sign. He was going to PT three times a week.
Don, didn't you go more often?

will take my friend's wife some flowers, she has a beautiful flower garden in back yard.
will give her half a dozen moon plants, seems hard to give them away since
morning glories are mildly toxic to kids and critters. My friends have none at the moment so perfect for them.
None of the garden club ladies wanted them since they all had dogs and kids. Interesting.

with all the problems I have with my teeth, I thought it would be fun to grow a last batch of seedlings
of a plant I knew was just made for me. Bullseye toothache plant

/ Good morning!!!! #188,480  
29F light snow falling upper 30's for high with on/off snow rain this afternoon another good 3" snow overnight...total so far 15 1/2". 🙄

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...4 hour at part store afterwards stop for critter food,afternoon gentle use rear blade remove snow from driveway and parking area again.🙄

Enjoy your day all.