Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,401  
I'd say let her change them.
/edit - if you trust she has the capability to do it without pain.
It's a trap.

No win. I see that. LOL.

Just spent hours on my hands and knees laying them. LOL. I have worn a hole in my jeans knee caps.

I doubt she will get on the floor to recolor. I am hoping to find a solution that I can dump on the floor, mop it around and presto - done. Most research thus far is color/stain each grout line or choose your color wisely at the beginning. LOL.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,402  
Good Morning! Another beautiful day in Texas and the Hill Country. The rain washed a lot of pollen out of the air so that was a benefit. A little cool this morning at 47F but now up to 62F and bright sunshine.

Off to HD in a few minutes. Finally getting a round tuit doing some siding replacement on the building.

Son’s citation is for failure to reduce speed for road conditions
BEF, I wouldn't buy the claim that he "had to give somebody a ticket" at all. He didn't see it, did he? Wet so no skid marks? Was there dashcam video? What evidence does he have. Sounds like more than a dozen others where it's a younger drivers fault because he is 'a younger driver'. Did the other party have a CDL? Not that he would be required to have one but if he did that might have played into the officers decision. He might have decided that since he had to get in the rain to work a wreck that somebody was going to get a ticket. Very likely he won't show for court when you contest it. Wonder if the had body cam on when he made that comment? Anyway, I know you will handle it well and things will work for your son but what seems to be an irrational decision by the officer irratates me.

I hope everyone has a great day. Drive safe and eat well. Stay healthy and active.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,403  
   / Good morning!!!! #188,404  
Just got back from seeing the car, not much left to get. Forgot to get the dash cam holder glued to windshield. Even took plyers and forgot to get it. Could not pull it off yesterday. Was looking for my phone holder that his phone was in, could not find it. Course they threw every bit of road trash inside.
Then went by the accident scene. Grass to the white line. Cop mentioned the other driver appeared to go off the road to avoid, but no evidence of tire tracks. I took pics yesterday and today. Also there’s a pole a foot off the pavement where the impact appeared to happen, it wasn’t touched.
There are marks on the road where things dragged after the impact. None indicate my son was across the line. It appears front of car hit fender area of trailer
Not ordinary trailer, has bunch of hydraulic lines under based on my distant pics. Wish I walked down and took better pics of it. It rolled over in field, lost scaffolding as it went.
Almost forgot to pull license plates, had to borrow screw driver.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,405  
64°F and 1.26 inches rain, half since midnight.

Looks like another too wet to mow day.

Rather uneventful visit to GP yesterday afternoon. Suggested Sophie try Tums for her complaint as his exam was unrevealing.

Rewarded ourselves by stopping at Tex Drive In. Brought home fresh malasadas, chocolate, Bavarian crème, mango, and guava. Had to wait as they were still cooking. Will go good with coffee this morning.

Will meet some friends for late lunch in Hilo. They have been laying low since alligator bite but after 5 negative test days are ready to venture out.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,406  
The other driver only 3 yrs older. Talked to insurance person. Told them I’m not buying the troopers excuse and that I saw no evidence of the other person going off the road to try to avoid, and told them about the untouched pole along the road.
My son is as honest as they come and would not lie. So he told the cop he doesn’t remember a thing. But I think he was knocked out for awhile from the airbags, and when he came to he was in shock. He doesn’t remember calling me and saying he was in an accident. Now to deal with insurance. I have $500 deductible, bet they don’t offer $5k for the car value.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,407  
It's a trap.

No win. I see that. LOL.

Just spent hours on my hands and knees laying them. LOL. I have worn a hole in my jeans knee caps.

I doubt she will get on the floor to recolor. I am hoping to find a solution that I can dump on the floor, mop it around and presto - done. Most research thus far is color/stain each grout line or choose your color wisely at the beginning. LOL.

Mike, if your grout is still fresh enough you might be able to remove enough that apply new color over it. Good luck

/ Good morning!!!! #188,408  
Good Afternoon,
Mike, I used the cushioned knee pads when I layed slate in the entry way of the family room addition at our Vermont residence! Saved my knees and my jeans !

/ Good morning!!!! #188,409  
The other driver only 3 yrs older. Talked to insurance person. Told them I’m not buying the troopers excuse and that I saw no evidence of the other person going off the road to try to avoid, and told them about the untouched pole along the road.
My son is as honest as they come and would not lie. So he told the cop he doesn’t remember a thing. But I think he was knocked out for awhile from the airbags, and when he came to he was in shock. He doesn’t remember calling me and saying he was in an accident. Now to deal with insurance. I have $500 deductible, bet they don’t offer $5k for the car value.

Don’t envy you and what’s ahead. Which insurance company? I still have bad taste from dealing with State Farm from Sophie’s accident. Fortunately, we had USAA on our end. Kid coming home from wave party hit Sophie head on, cited for failure to maintain lane, $50 fine as I recall and almost whole day wasted in court.