Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,411  
50F and mostly cloudy @ 17:00, sun occasionally peeking through. Heading down to around 34F overnight as cold front moves in.

Another 1.6"+ of rain in the last 24, some thunderstorms last night but mostly stayed south of us.

Got table in bedroom cleared off yesterday and moved into the living room in front of the picture window.

Four seed trays moved onto it, still need to label the one tray of peppers and move that one onto it.

Nearly all the tomato seeds have sprouted, along with more of the cauliflower seeds.

Got armoire set on it's side and the cracked portion where the upper hinge on the left door attaches glued and clamped. Just removed those.

As we were doing that The Woman noticed another place inside where it was broken so will need to check that out and see if it can be fixed.

After that I spent the rest of the night out in the garage, came in around 08:00 this morning. Got a lot of the junk/tools/parts that was on the freezer hung up on the pegboard by the man door.

More general clean up, plus sorting stuff that has to come inside or go up to the shop into boxes.

Got the toxic Lindane which was sitting in a plastic tray and kept getting kicked around and spilled put in a plastic bag for disposal when the recycle place opens for the year.

Woman had moved Her pansies inside ... without repotting. Nothing done on caladiums.

Bird feeders not refilled yesterday, so will try and get to that before it gets dark out.

Hope everyone is having a decent Wednesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #188,412  
It's a trap.
<snip>
I doubt she will get on the floor to recolor. I am hoping to find a solution that I can dump on the floor, mop it around and presto - done. Most research thus far is color/stain each grout line or choose your color wisely at the beginning. LOL.
I've redone a couple of showers in the last few years. I figured for the grout recoloring it would be staining each line. When I did the floors I usually used either kneepads (Amazon had them on sale, 3 pair for $6.25, I got about 20 pair) or sat on a $5 HF moving dolly with appropriate built up padding.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,413  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 7.1C and it's presently 13.4C, partly cloudy & calm.

A busy arvo was had yesterday; all tasks accomplished in town plus I topped up the petrol in the ute. Later on I received a call from the plumber that he could 'have a look' at the leak at the corner of the Church Hall. Short story is that it was a 20 minute repair and all is well (when you've got the right tools, a job goes so much better, eh?). Mind you, I'm awaiting the invoice which will probably be around A$160.

So, today I'm heading over to the Big Smoke (Launie) @ 1100 to have my annual servicing done on the ute. Hopefully I'll get home by 1730.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,414  
3.70 inches of rain and still coming down.
back yard once again a lake and thunder boomers for a little while

lady from gardening club coming over at noon tomorrow to pick up three flats of flowers for the school.
will be helpful to make more room so I can spread growing plants out more.
In the next week hope to get a lot more flowers delivered.
this weekend the rest of the beans get planted

TSC had veggie plants out already
40 degrees in hard cold rain, they might not like that very much

hope you all have a nice evening

/ Good morning!!!! #188,416  
Son is getting up and down a little better, but leg still hurts him. He took the large bandage off his leg today to let it get air as the nurses instructed. He has large bruise showing now on left side of the leg. his left knee is swollen.
His work told him to take PTO, which means they are letting him go in the hole, since he doesn't have any. And they are saying take as much time as you need. If he's up to it, i'll drive him into work next week and kill some time during the day. He does go to his DR on monday to get checked and get stitches out.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,418  
Glad son is doing better BEF
Thanks. He was lucky for sure.
His leg is hurting. We put new bandage on the leg wound for the night.
Now starting to deal with insurance.
Still doesn’t seem real.

We cancelled our anniversary plans for tomorrow night, neither of us felt like going out. Number 37.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,419  
Good Evening,

David, my primary care physician told me that Pepcid is much better for you than taking Tums ! Too much calcium in Tums supposedly!
I was happy when I finally found Pepcid AC. Even happier when I found the WalMart equivalent was as good or better and half the price. It really helps knock out the occasional indigestion I get.