Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,902  
Good morning, the low is -2 and going to a high of 30°F. Wind ENE 4 mph. Sunny!

I got my retractable hose and reel ordered. Tank with gauge and whistle ordered. Credit application done for new supplier. Now I just need to sit and wait. If the new supplier doesn't like my credit rating (they can be a little snooty) I still have my other supplier. (crappier fuel, but it still works)

I think today will be another energy conservation day.

I am still watching that storm that is coming this way from the western states. It is getting all the way north of Diluth, MN, up to Thunder Bay, ON. So it may dump on me, too.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #187,904  
34 outside right now, suns up! Heading to lower 50's.

Late start to the AM on TBN rounds.

Out the window I see lots of work, piles of sticks and branches. Hope today is calmer.

BEF congrats on celebrations and get together. Your genealogy research is impressive.

I can barely trace my Dads and Moms back one generation.

Hope all have a good day today, I think I shall see if my wifes favorite ice cream shop is open and take her for a treat today. She can use some sweetening up today. LOL. I'll deny I wrote this. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,906  
my day is now booked. school garden club ladies coming at noon, another
board member coming late in afternoon. Moon flowers are flying out of here.

speaking of the moon....
big big bright moon last night
surprised Ron hasn't taken a pic of it yet.
never know if the guy up there moves

/ Good morning!!!! #187,907  
my day is now booked. school garden club ladies coming at noon, another
board member coming late in afternoon. Moon flowers are flying out of here.

speaking of the moon....
big big bright moon last night
surprised Ron hasn't taken a pic of it yet.
never know if the guy up there moves
I have taken several pictures. Tomorrow at 3am is Full moon. Hope to get one in between clouds tomorrow Morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,908  
Morning all, 38 going to 50, after yesterday's almost 3 inches of flooding rains, it is now sunny out.
Drove son and friend to Mall , teaching him about driving though heavy rain and flooded streets and how to determine when it's too much. He did fine, understands hydroplaning better now.
Did not do much else, too tired after this last week.
Today his band is playing at a beer hall in Philly, so going there in a while to support.

BEF - Happy birthday to your dad and he looks so happy- great job !

Phil, amazing woodwork as always, wobble bowl looks cool.

Drew-might have room on the upper deck, deer don't climb those steps, yet. :cool:

Be well,

My road and a few roads around here closed yesterday afternoon so people didn't float off. Roads by river still closed.
Flood covering road by my house, luckily the left is where I had to go right before where this flood gets bad.
20240323_142030.jpg

The source of my brook is still going strong.
20240323_142653.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,909  
64°F and .98 inches rain.

Palm Sunday. I remember as a kid the excitement of bringing home that little branch of palm to be placed behind the Holy picture, replacing the dried out palm from last year. Now we have so many palm fronds in our yard they may even elicit a curse or two. I’m sure just one of those pesky fronds is way more than the whole church had.

Need to make a dump run today

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,910  
Good Afternoon,
Ct, 22 to starrt going to 42 ! Sorry for the late check in but I went to the early church service and then hurried home to go to one of my grandsons remote birthday party !

Dennis, Happy Birthday to your Dad and thank him for his service !

Now all the grands are coming over for an Easter Egg Hunt at our house, so just a quick hello and Im out the door as they say !:)

Hope all have a Great Day !