Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,911  
bef, I abbreviate names all the time too.
It's the natural thing to do. Hard to imagine anyone who would complain about being referred to by an abbreviated name. I get TBS, Two Bit, whatever. I've never thought about complaining.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,913  
IMG_3114.JPG
IMG_3115.JPG

The potatoes are looking great.
The whole potatoes are doing better than the cut potatoes.
The Bluebonnets are in full bloom under the windmill.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,914  
Would be nice if Dollar General would do the right thing and fix this.
If you shop there at times, just be sure to check your register tape.
This is disturbing but not totally unexpected. I don't shop at Dollar stores much. But I see them popping up in many rural areas along highways I generally drive. I took it to be a response to the needs of the communities. There was nothing short of a gas station/convenience store there in most places before so the 'dollar' stores were an improvement for some consumers. Most highway convenience store/gas stations don't have accurate prices marked on the shelves or the prices are not listed on the shelves or product. You have to get to the register with it to find out how much it costs. A lot of times things ring up differently at the reister at Walmart, TSC, HD, Lowes, etc.

It would be a blow to some of these communities to lose a 'dollar store' because of some lawsuit like this, imho. At least something is available if needed in a pinch, just be sure you know how much the setback is.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,916  
rain about to stop, 3.04 inches
neighbor stopped in, they had seen Lake Drew from their house and were worried I was flooding.
nice of him to stop by.

worked on my rv trip planning for several hours.
now thinking about where I want to go weekend after next. Opening season for most places.
Will probably go to place close by in Upper Black Eddy if weather is nice.

weeds and onion grass popping up, I ran the battery weedeater yesterday, thought about a first mow but decided to wait.
will be days before things dry out enough to consider mowing.

at least I'm not shoveling snow.
Drew, where is "C" on your map? Is it a stopover?

/ Good morning!!!! #187,917  
I can barely trace my Dads and Moms back one generation.
I have some spots in mine I need to fill in but probably going to have to travel to the Va/Tn border to visit some courthouses and cemetaries to get the details. Cousin went there recently and has a lot of info I need to get.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,918  
Good Afternoon! The winds have been out of the South and East today with is a little different than normal. Our weather usually comes from the west but we may be getting some from the Gulf Coast next few days. Been in the mid 70'sf today and slightly cloudy. No rain, yet.

The constant battle with vegetation continues.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday evening! Prayers for our Nation!