Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,883  
Good evening all. 41ºF for the start, clear, breezy. Moderate wind then slowing late morning. Clear all day, and high temp was 64ºF. Bike ride to start morning, 56 miles, had to hustle to get changed, eat lunch, and get down to pavilion for weigh in. Live stream started no problems today, Big bass was 5.7 lbs, 5 fish stringer was 18. lbs. Came home took nap, then off to dinner, chapel preacher and his wife invited me to join them as I walked in, very nice visit.
Ron that is some snow. nice of neighbor to do your driveway. Have fun with robot vacuum Nice pond pic.
Drew hope light switch replacement went well. Wish more rain fell here from that system.
Thomas that is an impressive amount of snow. The kittens gave you up!
Drew thanks for link to pic.
Billy thanks info on leaving tall stump to feed the critters.
Bill hope the tree work went well.
Mike sorry no power. Hope you got it back soon.
Buppies nice rain and getting more. Hope the wind doesn't break anything. Hoping you are sleeping better. prayers sent.
Darkblack enjoy your snow.
Drew thanks for info on DG.
Lou Enjoy your snow.
Kyle hope lunches were good and trip to get oven smooth with no issues.
Scotty glad you get mowing i before rain, sorry about rattlesnakes.
Scott(vt) glad you are not up to your eyeballs in snow. That's a big kitty.
Paul sorry about the rain as you can't work on manure pile till ground not so soggy. Hope you have plenty inside work.
Ken sorry about all the rain, no kayak or canoe here. Sorry about big Ash creating havoc with other trees. Glad sled near done, polishing not my favorite thing.
Drew glad Lake Drew in fine form, switch replacement done.
Mike glad power back, sorry about unplanned company.
David hope you got to finish mowing. Good to hear Memorial went well. Hope got to share stories about the "guest of honor". Hpe tractor progress soon.
Scott(vt) good to hear no basement puddles yet.
David will pass about 15 miles south of Mineral Wells on way to Kerrville next week.
Lou sorry precipitation as not all snow. Nice pics
RNG good to hear everything unloaded. Hope muscles not too mad at you good to hear hot tub getting used, might make muscles happier :). Sorry to hear about dirt bike damage. Hope belt replacement went well.
Bill I think you earned your time off.
Drew that looks to be quite the trip.
Randy(wag) glad yesterday's errands done, a week and a half is a bit of a wait for final results. Hope church went well.
Scott(vt) I assume the 20 inches is at Vermont,
RS that tree situation is ugly.
RS glad garage work progress, lot of debris on ground. Hope basement passed inspection. Hope you found something to do for the evening.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,885  
Got all the mowing completed just as it started raining. Good thing - cold rain. Brrrrrr

Been shredding cardboard. Tedious but productive. Be easier to keep up one box at a time. Eventually thinking this batch will be mulch around the pineapples.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,887  
The genealogy board, family history and pictures went over well. Here’s a pic of them, Lots of interest. The lady in this picture is mom of my best friend in HS. Like a 2nd mom to me. Her husband is related to my brothers wife, and he used to work with my cousin. Hadn’t seen that cousin in years, he’s now 85 yo, and I had some young pics of him in my picture show. Another cousin from moms sister brought and gave me some really old pictures of my maternal grandfathers side of the family that I had never seen before.
IMG_4561.png

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,889  
Coffee is finished brewing. 15° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 38° with mostly sunny skies. Had to put some ice melt down yesterday morning. Walkways were very slippery. Did some cleanup in pole barn. Removed chipper blades from chipper and sharpened them. While guards were off did a lube job on bearings. Put it back together. Charged up 40 volt Ryobi. batteries for chains saw. 2 of them would not charge. Brought batteries into warm house for a couple of hours. Put back on chargers. Charged as they should. No plans for today. Some NASCAR in afternoon.
Cardinal thought winter was over.
CuqjefD.jpg

Buckeye, Happy Birthday too your Dad.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,890  
Morning all!
Happy Birthday to Sophie and Dad!
Currently 21 and hopefully going to a sunny 39. We didn't get heavy snow. Instead we got freezing rain all day and night. Looks to be about 1 1/2 inches of ice! Will need to wait for it to warm up so we can clean here and at the apartment house.
Pretty quiet week for us here. Was to cold and windy for outside work so pretty much just tried to keep busy doing all the little jobs.
I did spend several hours looking for two cutters I had in my hand and put somewhere safe! Still can't find them! That will teach me to clean and reorganize! Found them easily when things were a mess!
I ordered two more so they should turn up anytime now. At least while looking for them I got numerous tool boxes and shelfs cleaned up.
Sand paper is now easy to work with:
IMG_7803.jpg
Made myself a little snack bowl.
IMG_7843.jpg
We have two new babies coming to various friends and relatives so I tried my hand at commemorative tattles. Hollowed center with plastic beads so not baby safe.
IMG_7830.jpg
After that I grabbed a piece of apple wood and made a little wobble bowl just for fun. Practiced my finishing to get it as shiny as possible. Must of did ok as it's so shiny I can't get a decent picture. Lol.
IMG_7859.jpg
Grabbing another coffee now so will post again later.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!