Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,291  
Took off the plow off and cut some 6x6 pieces to block it up on. Protected the hydraulic ends with zip lock bags and tape. It is now more likely to snow enough to where it needs go back on??
Cleaned out the machine shed for clay and dirt tracked in by the tractors. Amazing how much dirt that accumulates over time.
Mounted back the bucket and hooked up the thumb and hydraulics. Do not have the fancy connect option so have to do it the old fashion way with brute force from an Irwin clamp.

IMG_3318.JPG
IMG_3319.JPG
IMG_3320.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #187,292  
Head of the county council tried to convince me that state laws mandate a balanced budget, hence the budget had to be increased to match the assessment increase, not the other way around.
Id say that guy needs to be replaced with someone who knows better.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,295  
Nice Day Here! Hope you get well soon Buppies!

Also have PT. I'll see what the Dr. sent and we will devise a treatment/exercise plan.
Hope that PT goes well Don.

Everyone enjoy the Day the Lord has Made!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,296  
good morning, 33 going to 50 today. Rain stopped

High winds yesterday took neighbors tree down and it is blocking somewhat our driveway. The crazy Pond neighbor we will see what he he will do with it.

Brushed teeth on Cody. Trying to do this daily to clean off some tartar and it is improving. A couple of bits of his dry food helps him wanting to do this. Reaching for the toothbrush and he is hopping on to his platform to wait

We give the boys, Greenies, actually only 1/2 one daily.
Vet has been very complimentary about their teeth last couple of visits.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,297  
Sure could use some of your weather on this side...hint..hint. ;)
I'd be happy to share.
All this rain and sun has resulted in a bumper crop of weeds and grass. Cutting it back and killing it off is kicking my ash :p
But if we don't do it the fire danger is real later in the summer.🔥:eek:🔥

/ Good morning!!!! #187,299  
26F clear sky winds slowing down to 20-25mph.
March lion roar today winds reach 42mph which prime blue spruce in half and up rooted another :( lost power for an hour half,by the looks my spring clean will double. :cautious:
Boo stop by for short visit did slow stroll down the driveway.
No plans for the evening watch movie share bowl ice cream.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,300  
Good Evening Guys,
I experimented on the Wheel Horse a bit ! Got out my long stem dial indicator, took out the spark plug and found TDC. Then gapped the points at .020, still hard to start when engine is cold. Dropped the gap down to .018 and it seems to start a bit easier, so just by retarding the timing a bit seems to have helped ! Will have to keep an eye on the points through the mowing season !

Bill, congrats on signing up for another season ! That’s some excellent money ! Should really help the retirement coffers !
Hope all have a good evening !