Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,281  
RS, all those strawberry plants must be itching to go.

Yup - Woman checked them a while back, said they were looking good under the mulch.

She was wondering when to pull the mulch off.

I figure another month (last frost is around 4/30) ... if it even needs to be done at all.

Might just leave it down and let them poke up through the straw.

Leaving the straw down would give the berries something to lay on and provide some UV protection for the weed block fabric.

I need to check the soil thermometers, wish they were wireless.
that would be pretty cool

Just enter your zip code:

Soil Temparature Maps | GreenCast | Syngenta

/ Good morning!!!! #187,282  
How many shanks on that 10 footer?
On our chisel it's about 50/50 left and right points. When you sink it in the ground and watch how the soil is left will let you know were the points should be.
A 10 footer are you running 2 or 3 rows of shanks?
This is either a 12 or 14 ft, hard ground a 17 couldn't pull it. Good luck
View attachment 856775
love seeing equipment in action.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,283  
Got the church work done, can't believe almost 1 pm already. time flies when you sleep in..

still sunny and windy, 45 deg and pellet stove still humming along.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,284  
64°F and .53 inches rain. Forecast continues.

Another good soup day yesterday. A very meaty ham bone transitioned from freezer occupant to hot star via high pressure session in Insta Pot. Joined by close veggie friends whose identity was smoothed by encounter with immersion stick. Delicious

Town today for a couple errands and Happy Hour.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,287  
Beautiful spring weather. 64º and sunny today. Will trim up tall grasses and weeds along fences and trees where the tractor left a little growth from yesterdays mowing. Bestco flail did a good job as long as I kept the rpms up and the speed down. Love the HST for mowing.
Maybe spray some weeds around the barn and in the gravel driveway today. Waiting for the neighbors field to dry out before mowing. That property has some muddy bottom sections. Ugh.
I need to mow it before the invasive Mustard weed goes to seed, so the best plan would be to cut each time they flower before they can mature to seed. 2 -3 times annually.
Too many projects - don't know where to turn next. It's all good though. lol
Hope you all have

/ Good morning!!!! #187,289  
I dropped the bomb on my manager this morning. He is tickled pink as is the foreman I work for. Pending a favourable license medical at the end of March, I AM going northwest this summer. I just cannot turn down $10,000.oo/month clear money.
Sounds like win win for everyone 🤞 cross for the medical.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,290  
Beautiful spring weather. 64º and sunny today. Will trim up tall grasses and weeds along fences and trees where the tractor left a little growth from yesterdays mowing. Bestco flail did a good job as long as I kept the rpms up and the speed down. Love the HST for mowing.
Maybe spray some weeds around the barn and in the gravel driveway today. Waiting for the neighbors field to dry out before mowing. That property has some muddy bottom sections. Ugh.
I need to mow it before the invasive Mustard weed goes to seed, so the best plan would be to cut each time they flower before they can mature to seed. 2 -3 times annually.
Sure could use some of your weather on this side...hint..hint. ;)