Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,981  
Link
This is about that accident my daughter have witnessed
Oh my, what a horrible situation. Old man had no business behind the wheel.

good morning, 47 going to 58 and raining

Son called finally and he is safe in hospital. Wife had a hard time coping but hopefully she will be relaxing now.

Got the Peking duck take out that wife loves yesterday

Cody's Ultra Sound testing went well yesterday and his heart is normal. The episodes may be some random brain issue.

Cody was not too happy with the doggie hospital but hiding under the bench and between feet made it a little better
Some news I'm glad to hear. some things are calming down, for you and your wife.
Wngsprd, the book was entertaining but a little too unbelievable on how Reacher could figure out the obstacles he came across, but did make for a good read.

KYLE great news your son is healing sounds like the inflammation is subsiding.
Don, if you like that type of book, I highly recommend the Jack Cook series of books. The book for The Terminal List was far better than the series. The series actually did some things that kind of ruined the continuing story in the series.

One of Jack Cook's books has the plot wrapped around a scenario that just happened in Canada. I'm sure this is deeper than the initial accusations. This could have serious long term situations.
husband wife accused of virus thefts

I am still amazed at how fast my son's healing has occurred. He's eating like a growing horse.

It is so warm down here, we are running the A/C. I had to put a fan on me last night to sleep.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,982  
Ahh, to be young again and self heal. PT is not helping the shoulder pain and just got home from a 7:30PM MRI on the shoulder. the booming MRI sounds sounded mad tonight. The results should be at the Dr. by my Friday's appointment.
I did chickenfeed the yard with fertilizer today with my good shoulder but had to take several breaks because of the heat. I hope the Thursday's predicted rains come.
Don, hope the MRI works towards what you need done. I found out thru BCBS that I can get my son an MRI for $436 at South Austin Health Imaging. (deductible $400 so I could get $36 back WhooHooo!)....oh wait, darn I forgot about copay..... LOL.

BEF, glad y'all are better.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,983  
Good evening all. 52ºF for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Light wind, variable cloudiness, and high temp was 70ºF. Make coffee to start day, some putter the bike ride. Into town for lunch, bank run, look at leak vacuums, and grocery shop. Then went to lodge to vote, then nap. Food truck for dinner. Scooter at vet.
PJ feel free to tell us your OK :)
Buppies sorry neck acting up again. prayers sent.
Phil sorry about the sweats. Glad you made progress on outdoor cleanup. Hope you can dry out some. Glad wife denrist visit no issues.
Ron glad you have spot to put FEL when grass cutting. Sorry about rain today. Good to see clean up helpers back on job :)
Frits glad you heard from son, hope wife relaxing. prayers sent. Glad Cody Ultra Sound went well. Will attach Scooter at vet pic :)
Thomas Hope parts store time went well.
Mike estate work is so much fun -NOT-. Sorry about rain.
Frits glad you like you Z-turn, bet you didn't pay 25K :)
Billy glad you got hike in, hope no problems with trash and recycle drop off. Hope trip is fun
Ken sorry about paperwork, In spite everyone talking about going paperless, I get more paper :(
Don thanks for explaining the laser tag. So is Lee child still writing Reacher books? Hope PT went well and MRI tells Dr what he needs to know.
Paul good to hear you were able to catch up on some projects. Hope you got to wave at Ron and flight went well.
Dennis glad you enjoyed yesterday outside time. Microsoft and Apple should work better together than they do :(
Bill thanks for sharing cat and vet story. Sorry about oil delivery. Hope it gets sorted out.
Plohog glad you made back to CA through Donner Pass no problem. Neat pic
Drew good to hear progress on trip prep. Hope grocery list complete.
David sorry about rain. Was decertified or recertified on the CO2 tank? Hope Simba OK.
Scott(vt) sorry about all the rain.
Dennis burgerlicious sounds decadent :)
RNG always a lot of work at moving time. Hope you had some decent candidates to vote for.
Bill good story on oil delivery. Thanks for more info on faulty delivery.
Gstrom glad you made short work on the dead pine.
RS good to hear lot of projects are progressing. Hope you found some suitable trouble to get into.
Dennis glad you found way to keep original date on pic import.
Kyle thanks for update on son. Quite the quote from math teacher. Hope you can get him to do better at home.
Don glad you survived the MRI, 7:30PM kinda late. Glad you got lawn fed. We had cold front come through today, not sure it will get to you.
Kyle they are proud of that MRI.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

Attachments

• IMG955867.jpg
    IMG955867.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 29
   / Good morning!!!! #186,985  
Sodamo, sounds like you'll be opening a cafe soon. Glad you're having fun with that espresso machine. I made a mocha yesterday.

Doubt that , but having fun. Did a vanilla latte. Experimenting adding some heavy cream to milk. Looking forward to trying other beans but too frugal to do so before using up what we have.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,988  
Simba made trip to Vet’s being rather vocal, less so on way home. He’s resting comfortably.

Seems he has some urinary crystals. Couple of meds and special diet foods and treats. Need to take in a urine sample in 2 weeks. What a quick way to spend $500.

Dropped CO2 cylinder at the Fire Extinguisher place for recertification. Only good for 5 years. Went thru this years ago, then the gas company went to bottle exchange so not a problem. Now they reverted to non exchange.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,989  
52 rain on the way over one inch today good for our water tables. Grass starting to wake up shrubs sprouting tiny leaves forsythia very small blooms.

Spring is coming fast the seasons come faster and faster now.

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #186,990  
Coffee is brewing. 38° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 48° with some am rain and clouds in afternoon. .22" of rain yesterday. Cleaned up paper work and other small things around house. Today will be much the same.
b3Zyyap.jpg

Popgadget, hope you trip went well yesterday. Lots of lighting in yesterdays rain.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.