Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,381  
I was going to have some guys help me tomorrow to take the cover off the rv
but no go, still too much snow up there. It's melting fast but will be a few more days.
instead, made appt to see Verizon phone guy in Lahaska at 10am tomorrow, likely to get an
I15 pro. Not the max. Not sure about internal storage as I'm roped into using Icloud or whatever it is.
you don't want to pay twice...

currently I have a model 12, am guessing the new one is a little larger.
I use it as a phone, not an internet device, though I guess I'll get dragged into that
somewhat kicking and screaming. I'm told I should be streaming free music off my phone into the car
and rv. Ok. Actually I'm a Sirius XM guy, like my six presents and happily zip around in them.
And I pay for that in the car, not the rv.
Since I have wifi in the rv, not hard for me to log in to Pandora on my laptop and play free music that way.
not sure I need connectivity with my phone.

I did finally get the password reset on my Iphone, which I have had for years never using the apps,
because now I really need to be able to access Uber for traveling. Never done it, but will try once I get a new phone.
actually got the app up on this one. They keep offering me 30 free bucks in food delivery, but then it gets into
more marketing and of course they want money.

pork curry sounds mighty good David.
depends upon the recipe, but you can get a lot of flavor with curry
with not much spice and way less need for all the sugar that is in
normal barbecue sauce. Most barbecue sauce has a lot of sugar in it.
yummy but far from being health food.

good cooks know how to make their own...while I look for the bottle with low sugar

David, I bet using local pineapple juice as part of a barbecue sauce would be good, get your
sweetness from that. Just go over and pick it.
Pineapple has good fiber also I believe.
and I think it tenderizes meat really well.
handy thing to grow!

Curry powders usually consist of turmeric, cumin, ginger, and black pepper.
Turmeric is generally good for you, so is ginger, cumin is a strong flavor,
I'm visualizing/tasting the different flavors and I don't come up with curry...
though I love black pepper so perhaps part of the appeal to me.
there are a wide variety of curries I've never tried. I sure don't like the real hot stuff.

I did almost two whole flats this morning and now my back is unhappy from all the standing and bending over the kitchen sink.
Thankfully completed that without making a big mess, and cleaned it all up.
I vacuum a lot...

with the snow melt safer to walk back to greenhouse
I want a sunny 50 degree day so I can take trays of flowers outside to lay flat on
my portable flower holder aka trailer. I think they need more sun

Attachments

• P1000242 (2).JPG
    P1000242 (2).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
   / Good morning!!!! #186,384  
these phones aren't cheap, hope I have some credit built up with them. Been a Verizon customer a long long time.

I have found that the best deals are when you go to a new carrier. I’ve been with Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T. Presently with AT&T. For some reason, none of them seem to value existing customers, all the best deals are reserved for new ones.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,385  
I'm going from a 12 to a 15 and they will give it to me free online, but charge me if I go in for service.
that's about right...
I think it will be a couple hundred bucks outright. Let's see what today's program is.
I certainly would not pay 1000 bucks for a phone unless I was using it to earn. I'm sure not.
I think I already have an unlimited plan so they can't upsell me on that. But I'm sure they will try something.

in cold weather I really can't put some of these small plants down on the bottom shelf, doesn't get warm enough.
Tuesday morning will be 20 here, then the warmup begins. A very pleasant 48 in heavy overcast today.

those geese would never make it in the Blue Angels :rolleyes:

Attachments

• P1000250 - Copy.JPG
    P1000250 - Copy.JPG
    804.7 KB · Views: 30
  • P1000248 - Copy.JPG
    P1000248 - Copy.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • P1000246 - Copy.JPG
    P1000246 - Copy.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • P1000245 - Copy.JPG
    P1000245 - Copy.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 36
   / Good morning!!!! #186,386  
I have found that the best deals are when you go to a new carrier. I’ve been with Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T. Presently with AT&T. For some reason, none of them seem to value existing customers, all the best deals are reserved for new ones.
yep, same with everything else you subscribe to. You only get a deal to switch.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,387  
Drew.
Our goto curry
IMG_1607.JPG

My simple recipe:
Stick of butter
Tablespoon olive oil
Bulb garlic
Brown about 2 lb cubed meat
Add
4 cans coconut milk
Box of curry
Handful of craisins
Cup or so frozen mixed veggies
Teaspoon corn starch depends on thickness.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,389  
I think I already have an unlimited plan so they can't upsell me on that. But I'm sure they will try something.

If that’s the case, you can use the Sirius/XM app to stream to your RV or anything else that you want. I don’t pay any extra for streaming, the subscription for my car covers it.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,390  
Hope Cody is recovering, Frits. Heart?
Thanks yes he is back to normal. Part of the blood testing was to check for enzymes that can indicate damaged heart condition. Waiting for results and will see where it goes from there. Brain issues may also be possible