Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,092  
Afternoon all;
It's up to 30F outside now. Got back from grocery shopping, there went a quick $200 the only meat being some Italian sausage. I feel sorry for working families.
We got another inch of snow this morning, now going to bother plowing much. I am going to run the backblade backwards down the driveway then I've accumulated almost a full 35 gallon trash can of coal ashs so will spread them just spilling out of the bucket to get some color so it will pull the sun in to melt of during the week. Otherwise it'll be ice from the tires and don't need that.

Stay healthy or get well :)

/ Good morning!!!! #186,095  
I've never seen a muskrat I loved and that one was a bit well done

something tells me it doesn't taste like chicken.

sorry Buckeye, Tums for you
I wish, can’t take tums with this antibiotic, because that’s what I need.
Body Temperature is 99° now.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,096  
Good Morning Everyone, I missed you guys. (I'm 150 pages behind on this thread, so no idea what is going on). Anyways, It's good to check in.

It's been a busy, somewhat difficult month, and some internet issues keeping me offline and away from TBN etc...
I'm doing Okay. Managed to get through most of the snow in the past month ... I think that I had 12 hrs of snow-plowing on the tractor. No changes in the Separation status. Things have slowed a bit due to sciatica / pinched nerve issues (extremely painful), but the worst of that is over. Trips to town are limited because I'm still struggling to get into my truck. I'll check in later again. Have a good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,097  
A chilly 26F and currently sunny @ 15:00, only calling for a high of 25F ... so we've beaten that already ... (y)

Low this morning was 19.8F ... warmer temps can't get here soon enough.

A couple inches of snow from yesterday to today, at least enough to cover the ground.

After checking the compression nut on the saddle valve last night I brought up the HF hammer drill and started on the shower pan in the master bedroom.

Couldn't find the point bit so I used a long 1" (?) drill bit instead and it was enough to get some holes drilled so I could get the end of crowbar driven in and start breaking it up with a hand sledge.

I think the old pan is a Swanstone ... probably around 4" thick and very similar to terrazzo/concrete. Don't think they make them exactly like that any more ... the new ones appear to be molded under pressure and weight quite a bit less: 40 lbs versus the probably 100+ lbs the old one weighs.

Managed to get it all broken up and mostly loaded into three gallon buckets. Will wait until warmer weather to get it moved outside and disposed of.

Next up will be removal of the subfloor in the shower and around the toilet.

Woman has been working on gathering and packing stuff in the 3rd bedroom, which has become a bit of a catch-all area. Plan is to take a lot of that to Goodwill once it warms up.

Hope everyone is having a decent Saturday and is keeping warm ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #186,098  
RS glad you got cabinet down and new fridge in place.

You and me both.

Going to shorten cabinet and replace?

No.

Woman floated that idea but not really worth the T and E since that cabinet was really never used regularly or all that much.

Planning on replacing all the kitchen cabinets.

They are the original "builders cabinets", so quality wasn't all that high to begin with.

After 50+ years of use they are showing their age and some wear.

Glad you got nap in.

Guard that beef ... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #186,099  
feel better Dennis.

but perhaps don't eat what my friend's friend who ordered this at nice restaurant in DE last night.
View attachment 852747

muskrat
really?

I'm not sure this is overly appealing:
Isn’t it time for the big Annual Muskrat Dinner in Mickleton?