Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,021  
Well I got the snow plowing done. The block heater for the tractor wouldn't turn on, so it took two heat cycles of the glow plugs and she fired right up.
Started at 9 and finished at 1 P.M. Got the lack of power at the block heater plug figured out. My bad. Use the juice when I did some work on the tractor with the angle grinder and forgot to plug the remote controller back in to the juice.

The temperature now is 18°F and is going down to single digits tonight. 1
Winter is far from over.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,022  
32F and cloudy @ 16:00, heading down to around 23F overnight.

The good news is that starting Monday high temps will recover into the 40's and then the 50's through Thursday ... (y)

My work got side-checked by Little Miss Nosy the other day when I was cleaning out the interior of the new 'frig:

IMG_3087 copy.jpg

IMG_3089 copy.jpg

IMG_3088 copy.jpg

Need to run down stairs here in a bit and tighten up the compression nut on the saddle valve (it had a very slow drip when I went back down to turn the water on and I had already taken the 1/2" combo wrench upstairs ... 🤬)

Bring the hammer drill up and then back into other old projects for the remainder of the evening.

Hope everyone is having a decent Friday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #186,023  
Good Evening Guys,
Wife and I are both coming down with sore throat and congestion!
Hi Phil,
Yep, Kathleen and I are not feeling great either ! Beautiful job on the bowls ! That live edge stuff is quite unique ! Very nice !

Our sons and DIL's are throwing a surprise birthday party for my wife who turned 70 back in the beginning of Februrary ! I just hope we can feel better soon, because its at a very nice restaurant, and I am sure it was an expensive deal to put on ! Im thinking hot tea and feet up tonite, and hope for the best !

Hope all have a good evening !

/ Good morning!!!! #186,026  
Morning all!
29 with bad wind gust! 2 inches of snow in the driveway that can stay there till the wind stops!
Wife and I are both coming down with sore throat and congestion! We went to a shoe store and the clerk was coughing all over the place! Gee! Thanks!
Good day for a nap as I couldn't sleep much last night!
Put the final finish on two projects Wednesday. Live edge Catalpa and Walnut bowls. Not sure what's next?
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy! I'm heading for the couch!
View attachment 852577View attachment 852578View attachment 852579
Those are really beautiful Phil!

Had a few early errands yesterday in the big city....
All accomplished without issue. Then stopped at the restaurant supply to pick up a chunk of NY Strip. They have an end cap cooler that they put "clearance" items in, so went that way to check....

There were 2 guys reducing the prices on a cartload of meat.... there were a bunch of pork butts, flank steaks, and 2 big rib eye roasts. They were being marked at 50% off.... I asked the guy if he would reduce them to 80% off if I took both....
Yep.... And a couple packs of pork butts.

Came home with 36 lbs of prime rib and 20 lbs of pork. Total cost: $115. Unbelievable! No way was
I going to pass up that deal! The smoker will get a workout this season.....
Meat! Score!
C'mon over, I'll get the fire built. It's still 67F here for a bit.
Good Evening Guys,

Hi Phil,
Yep, Kathleen and I are not feeling great either ! Beautiful job on the bowls ! That live edge stuff is quite unique ! Very nice !

Our sons and DIL's are throwing a surprise birthday party for my wife who turned 70 back in the beginning of Februrary ! I just hope we can feel better soon, because its at a very nice restaurant, and I am sure it was an expensive deal to put on ! Im thinking hot tea and feet up tonite, and hope for the best !

Hope all have a good evening !
Hope y'all get feeling better so you can enjoy yourselves.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,027  
Prepped / sized the meat today. Kept a weird shaped end and smoked it for dinner:

IMG_1310.jpeg
mmmmm..... yes it was very delicious ! Baked potatoes and green beans for sides.

Freezer is almost full.... now just need to get the chicken. The same restaurant supply sells 40lb boxes, at around $57 for boneless thighs or $76 for boneless breast meat. At least not paying for bones......

Didn't get out to the shop.... wifey wanted all the meat packaged.....

/ Good morning!!!! #186,029