Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,771  
finally back home from errands
geez, forecast is now 5 to 7 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow
hopefully less
I'm going to put a full propane bottle on the heater this afternoon to make sure it doesn't run out tonight.
working with local propane company to bring two hundred pound tanks and hook them up for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,772  
IMG_4134.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,773  
Another area of protest particularly in Denmark is that the gov has established aggressive goals for carbon emissions and pesticides that will impact the ag business. Farmers are saying it will force them out of business and result in imports from countries not subject to similar laws
Yeah, that too. But frankly I haven't heard discussion about exact numbers on CO2 emissions. How much is now and how much it will be. Without figures it is just blah-blah

About pesticides I totally agree with farmers. But I mean, it is working already that way. Not sure

In addition to attending the Ukrainian children's conference in Riga D also took this picture of old town Riga Street and library in Riga

View attachment 851896View attachment 851897

Pity, that week was thaw. With snow old city looks much better :)

/ Good morning!!!! #185,774  
Afternoon all!
42 and sunny now. Weather guessers are saying we might be in jack pot zone tomorrow with up to a foot of heavy wet snow. We have things ready!
Just got home from the hospital. Wife had colonoscopy. Results were good and see you again in a few years! Her father and uncles all had cancer in the stomach and intestines so runs in the family. Doctor says better safe than sorry on earlier check ups.
Nothing new for me.
Been in and out of the shop. Was hungry the last time I was in there so I made myself a cupcake!
cupcake1.jpg

Working on a different project today. Trying to make a crankshaft type cup. Here is the first one. Not good but ok!
IMG_7617.jpg

Oh well! I'll keep trying. Need to keep an eye on the wife for whatever time it takes for the drugs to wear off.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,775  
Good Afternoon Guys,
Ct,27 to start going to 45 ! Got a call to come into work for an emergency deliveries! Normally would just go in for Wednesday but with the snow storm coming they asked for a favor !

Wanted to finish turning the front legs, I only have two short tapers to turn on two legs but it looks like that isn’t happening today ! I’m in work and will be for some time !

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #185,776  
...taking a break from the Milk House and got to thinking about my water heater install.

I have 12 foot high ceilings and floor space is limited. I could build a platform to elevate the water heater at least to six feet. This would free up floor space in the corner, which I could use as a closet.

Has anyone suspended their water heater? I am estimating 300 pounds, it is a 30 gallon.
Mine is on a 2' platform. Just remember to leave enough space from the top of the WH to the ceiling to remove the anode rod.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,777  
finally back home from errands
geez, forecast is now 5 to 7 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow
hopefully less
I'm going to put a full propane bottle on the heater this afternoon to make sure it doesn't run out tonight.
working with local propane company to bring two hundred pound tanks and hook them up for me.
How many gallons, and how much do you pay per gallon. The last time I filled the estate propane tank it was $2.82 a gallon and a minimum of 100 gallons. The house has a 200 gallon tank.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,778  
Mine is on a 2' platform. Just remember to leave enough space from the top of the WH to the ceiling to remove the anode rod.
Yes, good points. I have a nice big square hole where the chimney was going into the attic. So my plan was to make a closet/shelving space where the hot water heater would reside in. So, in theory, if it is high enough, I could service it from the attic. LOL.

Talk about different.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,780  
Some things I just don't understand.
What's that old saying, why ask why :)