Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,551  
Good morning all!!

27F going to a mostly sunny 40F in Beautiful Northern Nevada.

May head to CA today to investigate damage from recent storms ... neighbors reported trees snapping in high winds last Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great day ...

Attachments

• RWBB2.jpg
    RWBB2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #185,552  
Morning all, 24 going up to 53 and looks like the sun is coming up.
Still finishing up in the garage, nothing exciting.

Getting ready for tax season with new accountant, last year he did ok, but just charged us what I think is too much, considering old accountant had already done most of the hard work.

Hope no damage Plowhog, nice picture.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #185,555  
great pic plowhog

In PA, the driver on the right has the right of way.
At a four-way stop, all vehicles must stop. The first vehicle to reach the intersection should move forward first. If two vehicles reach the intersection at the same time, the driver on the left yields to the driver on the right. If facing one another both can proceed with caution, watching for possible turns

The problem of course comes when the self-entitled are coming the other way, don't think the stop sign pertains to them, think they made
it there FIRST, and turns right across you. We have an intersection a mile from my home like that. Four way on angles, which makes it worse.
I wish the local police would sit there more often and ticket some of these folks. Worse is they are local residents along with the NJ tags.

I continue to wonder how so many folks clearly never took driver training.

plowhog, a little agitation is good, keeps you going.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,556  
Good Morning.
27° and clear. High of 45 today.

Yesterday was a travel day, here’s my view from 45,000 feet

IMG_3733.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Our routing took us over a lot of states in a short distance, can you name them all?

IMG_2447.jpg

Today will start with breakfast with the professor, then some shop time, probably go reset the airbag light on my friends Highlander after he replaced some parts. I should check to see if it’s dry enough to pull the Progessive mower around to work on the rotten deck.
Got a call to play music with group I sat in with last week, so that will be my evening.
Not much else to report, be interesting to see how the day actually plays out.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,558  
I saw Poco open for Proco Harem at the Curtis Hixon Hall in Tampa. That was the best part of the trip.
Sounds like a good concert. I grew up as a big Poco and John Prine fan...got to see them (Prine opened for Poco) at a 1926 ornate vaudeville theatre back in 1972...sitting in the middle of the front row. So much fun and good music.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,559  
Well morning to all;
Lots of early risers on here this morning as always. Makes me feel a tiny bit guilty staying in a warm bed till 7 or so after a couple early morning short trips that make a person crawl out of a warm bed and get back in much faster.
While making my breakfast this morning looked out the kitchen window as a couple of turkeys decided to wander across the lawn.
8 feb turkeys 1 lo res.jpg

Watched them for a couple of minutes then back to breakfast.
Now on the computer and wasting time but it's cold outside and toasty warm here in the kitchen.
Do have to go out and about today, some grocery shopping and maybe get the truck washed, got to get ready for a sister in laws 75 birthday dinner that we are hosting.
Everyone stay safe and get well.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,560  
I grew up as a big Poco and John Prine fan....

I was also a big John Prine fan, as well as Steve Goodman. Saw them together many times in venues so small my feet were on the stage.
A Poco fan as well, but never saw them Iive. Interesting that two ex-Poco bassists were in the Eagles. (Meisner and Schmidt), in the same order that they were part of Poco.