Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,541  
26F clear might reach 40F full sun. :)

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...8 hours at part store afterwards :unsure:.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,542  
25 going to 57.

Ron, hope you're well soon. Pretty sky.

Ended up needing to go to town for groceries yesterday, so did a dump run, and diesel can fill up on the way. Paid bills and picked up sticks in one area I had not gotten to...also started up the zero turn and gave it a little winter exercise...it was happy.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,543  
24 going to 56.

Deja vu from wngsprd? LOL.

Need to unload the concrete that I took out of the Milk House today? A dump run is on order. More shopping at HD for wall supplies too.

Nothing else going on.....sigh..breathing....keep breathing.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,544  
Good Morning Guys,
Ft Lauderdale Airport ! Sitting in terminal waiting for boarding to start at 7:30 !

Sounds right. Man was it good.
Then a stop at dole plantation for pineapple ice cream with pineapple chunks on top. We skipped dinner tonight.
👍
GM Dennis, we went to the Dole Plantation ! Did you take the train ride through the plantation? That was quite cool ! The ice cream was very good also ! Enjoy the rest of your stay !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #185,545  
one kind word can warm three winter months
Japanese proverb

or

every day is an opportunity for kindness
(me)

seek kindness, avoid conflict
wish it were that easy

sometimes the best we can do is just to be kind.
I love it when we get to the four way stop and all four cars are waving
madly at the rest to move. That is actually not helpful.... :giggle:
that certainly doesn't happen often, and since we have a lot of NJ folks driving over here,
they sometimes treat stop signs like a roundabout. Nobody there, well keep moving....
Soft Tap On Pedal

😂🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #185,546  
Indeed wise advice!!!

Mrs. had taxes done today fourth year in row I owe little over $700.oo.
Got little sour attitude,I'm will to work even retire and there some able to work refuses to but with their hands outs demanding and funds are handed to them. 🙄 nuff said.
Yep.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,547  
good morning all
Ron, hope you feel better today.

28 going up to 53 today.
getting haircut this morning, then will work on greenhouse.
propane heater came in late yesterday, will set that up and tape the plastic.
I really am not confident this will work.
I'm afraid this is a situation where trying to pay too little is not good value.
no matter what, will put some trays of plants out early afternoon to get some natural sun.

seedlings under the lights are light green. Seedlings near the window are darker green.
they know what they like...

the visit to the Arizona memorial is really something, every once in a while a bubble still comes up, unfortunately
the ship is still leaking a little oil.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,548  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

24.2F going to low 60s, sunny day forecasted.

Wome fun stuff at work yesterday: higher level supervisor comes over and asks why I haven’t been opening/replying to the Daily Reports I’ve been sent. I reply (truthfully) that I haven’t gotten any, and open up my Daily Report queue, which shows “NO DISCUSSION THREAD EXISTS”.

Supervisor asks why I didn’t report it, I replied that I figured with all the other system problems and getting the new office up nd running, that nobody would bother sending me any messages unless there was some pressing problem, and as far as I was concerned, ”no news is good news”.

supervisor walks away, muttering quietly. . .

Today is Mrs and Mom’s hair appointments, I drop them off and go grocery shopping while they are doing that, then lunch and hopefully a run up to wood lot for sap collection before rain tomorrow.

i hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,549  
Ron hope you feel better today that’s how mine started

Great sunrise picture

I know nothing about green houses Drew no help here

33 high of 60 today rain all weekend. Looks like hurricane season will be rough

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #185,550  
Good morning, the low is 29 and going to a high of 39°F. Wind E 9 mph. A mix of sun and cloud.

Dump/town run is in the cards for today. Will see if the diy car wash is open and wash that filthy pig.

Around these parts, when 4 people are at a 4 way stop, it is the one with the most nerve goes first. UNLESS there is a cop around, then it is 'the one to the right is given the right of way'.
I thought stop signs meant State Trouper Out Pissing.

Mom and Dad went to HI way back in the 1960s. Mom said it was a tourist trap. I told them that any place that has to have most of its freight shipped (literally) in will be expensive by her standards.
Dad was a travel agent and got most of his trips for free or at least real cheap.
I went with them on a trip to St. Pete Beach, FL. It was for 2 agents and their wives. I had to wear a suit or the very least a sports jacket and slacks. At the time he was grooming me to become a certified travel agent.
I saw Poco open for Proco Harem at the Curtis Hixon Hall in Tampa. That was the best part of the trip.

Have a safe day all