Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,561  
Good Morning Guys,
Ft Lauderdale Airport ! Sitting in terminal waiting for boarding to start at 7:30 !

GM Dennis, we went to the Dole Plantation ! Did you take the train ride through the plantation? That was quite cool ! The ice cream was very good also ! Enjoy the rest of your stay !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏
IMG_3673.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,562  
I was also a big John Prine fan, as well as Steve Goodman. Saw them together many times in venues so small my feet were on the stage.
A Poco fan as well, but never saw them Iive. Interesting that two ex-Poco bassists were in the Eagles. (Meisner and Schmidt), in the same order that they were part of Poco.
Both excellent. RIP Randy

Take it to the limit.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,564  
   / Good morning!!!! #185,565  
63°F and .11 inches rain.

A go hum day yesterday, especially after tractor failed test drive. Guess the next step is to find all the grounding points in attempt to sus out electrical issues. A challenge in that not sure how many and location.

Update on the Monarch budget app. Not perfect and I’m liking it. At this point I’m not abandoning my system and likely won’t at least in immediate future. I do detect an improvement with the kids as far as awareness hopefully leading to some behavior changes.

H & F this afternoon

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #185,566  
Well morning to all;
Lots of early risers on here this morning as always. Makes me feel a tiny bit guilty staying in a warm bed till 7 or so after a couple early morning short trips that make a person crawl out of a warm bed and get back in much faster.
While making my breakfast this morning looked out the kitchen window as a couple of turkeys decided to wander across the lawn.
View attachment 851117
Watched them for a couple of minutes then back to breakfast.
Now on the computer and wasting time but it's cold outside and toasty warm here in the kitchen.
Do have to go out and about today, some grocery shopping and maybe get the truck washed, got to get ready for a sister in laws 75 birthday dinner that we are hosting.
Everyone stay safe and get well.
So... turkey for her dinner?

/ Good morning!!!! #185,567  
Good morning! Low of 27°, heading to 42°, sunny. Well, as usual, not a drop out of this 'statewide' storm. A lot of hype, no action....

Maybe the storm tomorrow will produce. They have lessened the impact totals already, so I'm not too hopeful. Anything would be helpful....

Ron, hope you feel better soon!

Drew, any heat in there will help, especially if it's warm during the day. Worth a shot to try anyway.

Paul, always like the "view from the cockpit" pics. Looked like decent weather.

Some bad news here, the BIL's cancer has metastasized. Five more spots showed up on the PET scan. One in the brain stem area....not good at all. He's still waiting to speak to the oncologist to see next course of action, if any at this point. This is after 2 rounds of chemo, immunotherapy, and radiation. He's only 63. Needless to say, family is pretty upset.

On a lighter note, Max perked up last evening, even was pestering to play. This morning, like he had no issues at all when it was feeding time. Definitely relieved he got over it.

Not much more going on, just have to let this situation sink in....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,569  
Drew, any heat in there will help, especially if it's warm during the day. Worth a shot to try any

And a shot I gave it, three full shots actually and no joy, no heat.
Piezo ignition works great, big spark.
no gas.
new 30 gallon tank
held down button for almost a minute, purging line
nothing
repeat
nothing
sigh
I'm guessing next thing is to undo line at top and make sure propane vapor is getting out that end and not stuck
at the regulator.
I did get some flowers out getting a measured dose of real sun, surprising how quickly they green up.
about an hour and a half and brought them back in.
would be nice to leave the larger ones in the greenhouse, which was the plan
State Fair zinnias continue to grow

Attachments

• IMG_2851[1].JPG
    IMG_2851[1].JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2850[1].JPG
    IMG_2850[1].JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2852[1].JPG
    IMG_2852[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 41
   / Good morning!!!! #185,570  
Our routing took us over a lot of states in a short distance, can you name them all?
The bottom pic shows Ga, S. Carolina, N. Carolina, Tenn, VA, Ky, W. Va, Ohio. Nice trip! Thanks for the pictures!