Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,501  
Morning all, was 24 going to 47 and sunny.
Already in multiple meetings after driving son to school.
Got last of the big SR panels up last night, now to do trim, some corners and finish the slow progress forward.

M7040 - I am trying lower fat and no sugar, it helps a bit, weight loss has slowed a little. Hope you can find a good balance.

Buppies - Hope the surgeries heal fast and aren't too painful

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #185,502  
Speaking of good smells. One of the houses on our walk cut down a few trees again. The smell of cherry tree is intoxicating!
Playing with plate stands this morning. Here is prototype 3.
IMG_7581.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,504  
Good morning all, currently 38° going to 52°

Finally caught up on GM.. Prayers for everyone with health related problems and the untimely deaths that have occured....

Everything is going well here.. Wife still waiting to here from SS about retiring, been over 2 months now..

Buppies -- what network or service did you watch the old tv shows on rat patrol & combat ??

Have a good day.

Mark

/ Good morning!!!! #185,505  
helo, some info on this bar in Riga

default-avatar-2020-69.jpg

rsb103

Best bar In Riga!​

Review of The Armoury Bar
Reviewed 10 December 2023
This bar is one of the most unique bars I have ever been to. Its called the Armoury bar because they have guns everywhere in the bar, I thought they were just for looking at but it turns out you get to play with them! AMAZING! The young man behind the bar was so informative about the guns and gave you ample time to play with each gun, all guns are decommisioned so it is completely safe. The bar also has a huge range of local beers and it is great value. Would definitely recommend if you are visiting Riga!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,506  
Good Morning
It’s 52 and windy here in Jacksonville.
Getting ready to head to Mansfield,OH.
Yesterday was a slow day, checked out a local hobby shop, took some online courses from Uponor on Radiant heat installation.
Talked with wife, decided to go with a gas range as long as I’m putting in the gas for the boiler.
Not much planned for today but waiting and flying.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,507  
Good Morning
It’s 52 and windy here in Jacksonville.
Getting ready to head to Mansfield,OH.
Yesterday was a slow day, checked out a local hobby shop, took some online courses from Uponor on Radiant heat installation.
Talked with wife, decided to go with a gas range as long as I’m putting in the gas for the boiler.
Not much planned for today but waiting and flying.
Getting ready for spring flying...looks like this coming weekend will be sunny. Not so sure about the wind.
Got a new FMS Super Cub model on the build stand. Receiver and batteries arrived this week. Hoping to fly this 51" foamy at the ranch. Bigger planes like the 108" Ultra Stick fly at the Club field.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,509  
Good morning! Low of only 38°.... forecasted high of 42°. Still good chances for rain / snow showers, but now the wind factor comes back in.... 35-40 mph w/ gusts to 55. Joy.....

Mostly, sorry to read about your friend's daughter. Just too much of this happens with the younger generation.

Drew, when it's closer, we can work out some travel details. Salida Co. is about 5-6 hours from us normal driving. I'm sure a bit longer in the RV.

RS, when we built this cottage, I ran the hardwood floor under the cabinets, fully in the bathroom and laundry. Only about 6" under the front of the cabinets, and scrap hardwood under the backs. The range area is also fully covered.

Not sure of today's agenda. Unfortunately, Max started throwing up last night about 20:00. Every 2-3 hours all night.... So, we are both sleep deprived, now monitoring Max. He seems alert, so just holding back his morning feeding.

I hope everyone has a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,510  
Getting ready for spring flying...looks like this coming weekend will be sunny. Not so sure about the wind.
Got a new FMS Super Cub model on the build stand. Receiver and batteries arrived this week. Hoping to fly this 51" foamy at the ranch. Bigger planes like the 108" Ultra Stick fly at the Club field.
Hopefully, I will be saying the same thing soon! I think I just have to "dedicate" the time..... always seems something else has to be done first....