Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,991  
and so it begins
pansies planted
big load of stuff coming in from Amazon today, seed trays, grow lights, etc
told my neighbor across the way not to think I was growing something illegal here
she just laughed

put an old bedspread down under that area, don't want to spill anything on the carpet.
there won't be much started here that doesn't soon go out to the greenhouse.
I think I'm going to put it under that birdhouse on corner of garage, though that blocks morning sun
no good place to put it but like being able to attach a cable to side of garage so despite six bags of sand on bottom rails, one
last line of defense. Alternative is to put it out in middle of yard.
Visions of it landing on my roof...

Attachments

• IMG_2799.JPG
    IMG_2799.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
   / Good morning!!!! #184,992  
Was 29, still and silent when I went out, going to 46. Real pretty day.

Mostly, I'd love to try your spaghetti sauce.

Buppies, praying for you and your wife.

Ron, good news on doctor visit. Enjoy your snow.

I was pretty much glued to the laptop yesterday working on tax prep and annual statements. Probably good since I've got some ankle issues and would have been otherwise tempted to overdo it.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,994  
amazing number of robins have come for visit, most in back yard eating worms but the winterberry
bushes outside my front door that were covered in red this morning? Robins must love them, they are all gone

Attachments

• IMG_2800[1].JPG
    IMG_2800[1].JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
   / Good morning!!!! #184,996  
RNG, I got rid of Xfinity modem/router. Installed a Netgear Modem. Then hooked up a TP-Link X55 Mesh system To it. Gets rid of the monthly modem rentals. They sent a message for a newer Netgear modem with faster upload speeds is available. But 950mbps download and 25mbps upload seems to be plenty fast for my needs.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,997  
67°F and no rain.

I think I got the fence fixed. The only place I think he could possibly get under was bottom of a swale that it looked like the bottom could get nosed up enough to squeeze under. I fashioned some metal pins to stake it down. Have done similar in prior years using tent pegs, but I didn’t have any. I’m concerned he may be jumping the fence. If so I have no fix.

Hope to get fuel tank and system flushed on my LS today

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #184,998  
Good morning! Low of 26°, heading to 56°, sunny and light breezes. Going to be a nice day!

The weather guessers are now predicting a good chance of rain / snow for Friday. Hopefully we will get something dropping from the sky this time....

Errands were successfully accomplished yesterday. I was even notified that an order that was expected Wednesday, arrived early. Got that picked up too.

I wonder if the plane wreckage that was found is truly Amelia Earharts plane?
Maybe another mystery solved.....

Today's agenda may include cutting and installing some lattice around the deck bottom. Not needed to keep any critters out, just for appearance. May as well take advantage of the weather.

If I REALLY get motivated, might get back into rebuilding of the deck project. That's definitely more intensive, so may hold off for even better weather, since it's a multi day project.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,999  
Back from hospital, still nothing obvious found.

Bef - sorry to hear about friends son, that is heart wrenching.

Xfinity issues here are not about speed to modem. It's about lag from modem out.
I can drop files to my network storage on ethernet from my laptop very fast.
But still get laggy Teams and zoom calls and internet.

I have 2 modems, one xfinity and one that i bought for the apartment. The one I bought is faster on Wifi, by a lot. But they have something somewhere that seems to slow response down, even on their tv control.
I have a ticket open, but they never seem to figure it out.