Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,401  
BEF, glad your dad is ok. It’s tough to watch our parents age. We know they shouldn’t be doing stuff like that but they will not be convinced.
let's all remember this when someone else asks us to turn over our keys
Dennis's Dad is amazing for what he is still able to do.
It may be mostly muscle memory.
What you worry about is when they start getting lost. Going on walkabouts...

/ Good morning!!!! #184,402  
7F cloudy never made in teens for high.

Lost interest quickly doing little puttering outside,temp 7F 5mph wind 2 snow squails,Little Scooter convince me of nap and she join me...wish there was volume control turn purring motor to low.

Plans for the evening...feet up watch Packer vs 49ers should be interesting.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,403  
waited all day for cd player still isnt here.
probably soon, but now I'll have to let it sit for a while and warm up.
And considering it has a laser lens, maybe all night to thoroughly dry out

electric bill came, up a hundred bucks, no surprise with electric space heaters at work and very cold weather.

you are blessed Thomas if you need a volume control for purring

/ Good morning!!!! #184,404  
let's all remember this when someone else asks us to turn over our keys
Dennis's Dad is amazing for what he is still able to do.
It may be mostly muscle memory.
What you worry about is when they start getting lost. Going on walkabouts...
Mom got lost a mile from home in the town she was born in when she was in her early 80’s. It scared her enough that she voluntarily gave up driving. (thankfully)

/ Good morning!!!! #184,406  
I should have looked at my camera yesterday.
IMG_3140crop.jpg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #184,407  
Successful day! Got the shelves installed, wifey happy with them. Tomorrow may start putting up the collection of Hess trucks, but I may wait a few days to make sure the stain is totally dry.IMG_1291.jpegIMG_1292.jpeg

It's amazing that the box the trucks come in makes or breaks the value. Ones with a perfect box demand almost 3x the price! Oh, don't forget the single piece of thick paper explaining how to turn on the lights ---- knock off 20% of the price if you don't have it.

Then got the small gap filled in on the underside of the porch roof. While outside, noticed that a lot of the small birds are coming into color.... maybe a sign of an early spring? I hope so....

Time to put the feets up.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,408  
Dennis, sorry to hear about your dad. Hard to keep a good man down.... Glad he wasn't hurt.
Oh, your pic didn't load.......

Drew, our electric bill went up $120 since last month. Yep... running a small electric radiator and a pond heater. Turned down the t-stat on the radiator already, going to unplug the pond heater unless it's needed.

I have to check, but I think the tractor is due for an oil change. If it is, might get to that tomorrow while the weather is nice. May as well grease everything while I'm at it.

Have a great evening!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,409  
2°F and clear skies this morning, and got up to 19° today. Sun felt warmer, but those 25mph wind gusts made my face hurt on the walk back from the barn this morning. One more night of upper single digits here tonight (11° right now), then we warm up above freezing on Monday.

Lots of nice pictures this week.

Wngsprd, it's stupid how much some guitars sell for these days. I don't get it. However, I'm surprised the starting prices on the Ampeg - Dan Armstrong lucite guitar and bass aren't a bit higher, though, as they were only made for a couple of years, and not in huge quantities. There is a Chinese company making copies of them now under the brand name Bad Cat Guitars. A friend of mine recently bought one and says it plays and sounds quite good, for only a few hundred dollars.

Hope everyone is well.

Good evening, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,410  
Successful day! Got the shelves installed, wifey happy with them. Tomorrow may start putting up the collection of Hess trucks, but I may wait a few days to make sure the stain is totally dry.View attachment 847794View attachment 847793

It's amazing that the box the trucks come in makes or breaks the value. Ones with a perfect box demand almost 3x the price! Oh, don't forget the single piece of thick paper explaining how to turn on the lights ---- knock off 20% of the price if you don't have it.

Then got the small gap filled in on the underside of the porch roof. While outside, noticed that a lot of the small birds are coming into color.... maybe a sign of an early spring? I hope so....

Time to put the feets up.
You do great work!! Very nice.