Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,701  
Would be nice a few stations here sell it but few and far between
We are getting more and more that are dedicating pumps to non-ethnol.
Bucc-ee's especially has been good to get into Ethanol Free gas.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,702  
Good evening all. 36ºF for the start , mostly clear, light breeze. Moderate wind , brisk gusts, some clouding up, and high temp was 67ºF. Putter to start, get some bill paid and in the mail. Got Volagi ready for the road, recharged headlight, tail light, moved cadence sensor on it, went for bike ride, wind worse than I realized. .8 mph difference between ground speed and airspeed. Grilled brats for diner, today last nice day for a while. Starting Sunday high's only in the low 20's through Tuesday, Then some warming back to the 40's. Insert will get a workout tomorrow only in the 40's. A lot of the family at the gatherings have repost Covid positive results, going to lay low for a while
Saturday 9 AM posts
Drew hope the birds like the new feeder.
Kilroy yeah you made it through week one. Have you tried any of your homemade syrup. Glad you were able to harvest more sap.
Scotty good choice on gun store. Hope yo can get enough rocks out of the field and into the crossing. good luck with distributor.
Frits hope daughter can give good report on Ashton Martin test drive.
Kilroy just think how much trouble they would have with elevator :)
Drew hope your new peanuts behave :)
Kilroy that is quite the concentration. Hope it doesn't crystalize.
Drew I think you made a funny ;)
Don congrats on getting lawn mowed with new knee. Hope Pickelball went well.
Kilroy neat! how does it taste?
David good luck with scag getting started. Ground wire?
Dennis quite the heard of deer on new land.
Billy so when I decode it I should keep quiet?
David the increase in generator time because of solar panel work and problems with the new equipment.
Chris always a sad day when Christmas tree comes down, I hope to do one next year. Glad hole dug and cold not issue for pouring concrete
Frits looks like what I was driving on the Bull Shoals to Saint Ann run in 1/5.
Kilroy interesting trivia.
RS yea water on and no leaks. Good to hear parts on their way. Hope you are ready to install them when they arrive.
Dennis hope you enjoyed the snow.
Randy(wag) glad paddock 6 chain harrowed, hope "dust" washed off no problem and church was good.
Drew hope bot much sleet on top of snow.
Dennis that and scared of liability of what someone might use ammo for :)
Don nice pickleball setup. Hope knee didn't complain too much!
Thomas hope you got prep complete in spite of tired tire.
Dennis LoL
Helo nice job clearing ice. Nice to hear all happy now. Sorry dog not like indoors.
Sunday 4 AM CST
Ron good luck swapping loaded tires. Nice cardinal.
Drew glad not much to shovel and power on :) Nice house, too much for two people. I think you meant C-130 not a McDonnell product.
Phil Phil enjoy the snow and the cleanup seat time :) Nice project.
Billy bet it would be fun hiking in snow when you are ready for it. Murphy the cause of plumbing timing ;)
NHBX enjoy the snow.
Frits glad snow cleanup a snap. Nice to hear no ice issues.
Scott(vt) hope snow control went well and church too. Neighbor had ATV with plow, had limits from traction on how much snow he could push, 6 inch wet snow was beyond what he could do.
Mike hope planning and paper work went well, good to hear good new about family.
RNG hope you can get better reporting, sound like you were talking to a trust fund baby ;) Hope you were able to make progress on punch list and wood stove humming.
Bill hope you don't burn too much oil.
Lou good to hear coal fire hot and wife happy. Breakfast sounds good.
Don we had an outbreak of Covid in family, getting total vaxers and non vaxers alike, some had it previous, and first timers.
Thomas hop game was good. nice snow amount.
Paul nice snow pics, glad markers out before needed. Hope trips went well.
Drew sorry no Kodak moment. Glad no problems on trip inspite not the good in snow tires. Thanks for pic
Buppies glad no power loss. 1 to 6 inch rain quite the range in prediction.
Ken sorry about the chaos. Glad it all worked out and you got around safely. Hope you were able to get back on sheetrock today. Nice pics
Scotty nice choice, hope you had fun picking it out. Good luck with CCW permit.
Lou thanks for extra pics.
Ted glad no rude awakenings. Enjoy your inside day. Sorry about short night for daughter.
Ken sorry you are still losing weight, and I am finding it :(
David hope the issues get worked through. Hope football was good.
Plowhog nice pic hope you get caught up on snow.
NHBX nice pic
Dennis glad good worship, and good lunch. M Nice to Hear snow and ice minimal impact on travel.
Buppies sorry about wind.
Dennis interesting graph.
Buppies good to know.
Thomas plenty of snow , good to hear roof have been cleaned. Enjoy the game.
Randy(wag) that is very sad news. Hope maintenance work went well.
PJ glad welding table assembly went well and repair of tp holder is wife approved and she is happy. Good to hear family visiting went well
Bill have fun storm watching.
Scotty good work on tiller.
Bill ??
Kyle hope coyote hunt goes well. Hope you get the Hoppes #9 soon. They were proud of that ammo, $5 a round, nice deer. If she not chomping at bit to go to college it is a waste of time and money. The real quest is what does she want to do with life, and how does she want to support herself.
Helo outside in the cold he will burn more calories, coat is working, snow not melting. Hope first week at full bore went well.
NHBX 16 inch lot of snow, hope snow control went well.
Drew I do remember the love, spending time with family the reason for trips. Sorry to hear about loss of stepson.
Monday 3:40 AM CST post:
Ron don't robins migrate south? Glad hole for step drilled during tire swap. And yes I did make it home safe on Monday.
Phil 12 inch big snow to me. Hope you enjoyed the seat time, and snow control went well. Nice pic
Helo I don't want to summon a Viking demon for some reason.
Drew hope you made to the Bahamas for some nice weather.
More catch up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,703  
Coffee is brewing. 29° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 34° with snow and wind. May be the most snow we have seen so far this winter. Weather guessers have anywhere from 2" to 11". Does not matter. Tractor and snow shovels are ready for it. Got mower linkage installed on other tractor yesterday. It is ready for spring mowing. Not sure what I will get into today. Probably conserve energy for tomorrows possibility of needing to do snow cleanup.
IHy0xKs.jpg

Mostly, Robins do not go south. They do change diet to berries. I do not have any berries in my yard. So they do not come around.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #183,704  
29F mostly cloudy day mid 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today... 4 hour part store,2 stops for critter food,shovel frozen snow path to basement door bring in several wheelbarrows of wood....doesn't look for nap :(

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,705  
Good morning, the low is 2 the high going to 16°F. Zero wind. Mainly sunny! Winter storm watch still in effect. I will be watching the snow flakes coming down.

Now that the ground is frozen, the last thing I need is rain.

Got the form I need for my annual drivers license medical. After age 65 the MoT (Ministry of Transport) wants one every year. This one needs to be in their hands by Tuesday, 2 April. Because I use my license to earn a living, the medical and all the expenses to get it done are tax deductible.

One of the things the company is going to shove down our throats this year is the Smiths method of defensive driving. Don't know what that entails, I was trained by the DND (Department of National Defense) when I drove for them as a civilian contractor. Was a good job, but I didn't want to drive a bus for the rest of my life.

I don't know if I told you or not, but the trailers I got into an accident with last Labour Day weekend got written off.

On to a snow watch. lol

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #183,706  
good morning all

Mostly, impressive catchup! You really do a wonderful job on this.

should be a nice day today with an inch of rain coming in tonight.
having lunch with brother, then a terrible afternoon getting tortured by endodontist.
If he tells me the bridge is not able to be saved, going to be very annoyed with dentist.
tooth actually feels fine this morning, but I know it's not...

small plastic dock box kit came in yesterday, I built it without problems (not like that shed...)
and will store the cover to rv in it when it's taken off, plus my spare propane bottle for the generator.
also arriving was a huge three foot by four box, about six inches thick?
what in the world is that?
hard to believe Amazon shipped my new flag pole in that, at least nothing else inside to do what
I call the lapidary tumbler effect. They put something heavy in there, and it bangs around and wrecks other stuff
because Amazon never puts much internal padding in.
Nice looking wood pole, should last forever. No more plastic stuff for me.

halfway through January, time flies...

/ Good morning!!!! #183,708  
26° now highs in the low 40’s sunny with light wind today. Late tonight into tomorrow snow to rain and more wind oh well.
Only 66 days until spring!

No plans for today just putter around.

Prayers for all in need
Stay safe and healthy

Enjoy your day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #183,709  
Um... I do. 0900, or close enough, every time it rains. My gauge is on a corner post of Paddock #5, away from trees and the shed.

I keep an annual chart in the shed. The BOM is at the aerodrome, about 7 km away towards the coast and I typically receive more rain than it records.
Same here...0700.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,710  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct,30 to start going to 44 ! Looks good until later tonite when the rain and wind comes in once again !

Later this afternoon we head north to Vt, planning on staying until Monday ! So will definitely bring home the front rocker legs that need to be turned on the lathe in Ct ! I am hoping to get more work done on the rocker seat over the weekend, like band sawing the excess stock off before gluing the seat boards together!

Got the form I need for my annual drivers license medical.
GM Bill, yes I have to take a yearly physical because I take a blood pressure med ! Which is the only med I take . If I didn’t take any meds, then it would be every other year ! By still being a volunteer fire man, they pay for my physical, so nothing out of my pocket just my time !

Not too much planned for today, since I have a long drive later today !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏