Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #173,011  
65F still raining.

Brooks and streams roaring lot home owner have wash out driveways number trees down :eek: guess were lucky so far no damage,

Had great meet with boss and his idea (y) 15 less working hours and more coins for the pocket,boss didn't want answer until next Monday so Mrs. could think it over.

No plans for the evening...watch little tv enjoy homemade oatmeal cookies with cold glass of milk. :)

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,012  
Sophie has decided it’t time to replace our mattress cal king. Did some research. Mind boggling, and expensive.
16 years ago (give or take a month) I bought a "Tempur" mattress and I haven't looked back. Absolutely the best mattress and it's still as good as the first night I slept on it. Very supportive.

I was even able to claim the cost on tax, with a note from my Doctor, as I have Type II diabetes = the mattress is great for 'circulation'.

Yes, they're initially expensive. However with 16+ years use and no 'end' in sight, they're actually a bargain.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,013  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low was 11.2C, however a howling wind gave a wind-chill of 5.4C. It's presently 16C, clear and calm.

Yesterday's Church Council meeting went well... seeing as our new priest is, well, 'new', I asked how he was 'set up' for regalia (cassock/surplice/stole(s)) and if our Church had a "slop chest" (Navy expression) of items that he could use. He's been in 'civvies' (the occasional 'dogs-collar') since taking over, however there are some occasions where more formal/ceremonial attire would be required. Short answer is that yes there are or can be located.

I believe that the 'Mad Agisting Horse Woman' would like a Paddock transfer this arvo, so a wee bit of tractor-fun is in my future.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,014  
16 years ago (give or take a month) I bought a "Tempur" mattress and I haven't looked back. Absolutely the best mattress and it's still as good as the first night I slept on it. Very supportive.

I was even able to claim the cost on tax, with a note from my Doctor, as I have Type II diabetes = the mattress is great for 'circulation'.

Yes, they're initially expensive. However with 16+ years use and no 'end' in sight, they're actually a bargain.
I should get a Dr's note and claim it as a medical expense also - lots of back issues that persist after a MVA years ago. Thank you for that info

/ Good morning!!!! #173,015  
61 high in 80s no rain no humidity

Got home late last night very tired, on the way home wife forgot who I was would not let me in house or bed for two hours had to try and jog memory at 12:30 finally remembered.

Prayers for scaredy all others silent or spoken our Country
Extra prayers for you and your wife. I don't know her condition, but my wife's grandfather was low energy, hard to understand, bad memory etc. Then he got a pacemaker, and I witnessed a super improvement with his wit and communication, good memory, and also not nodding off all the time.

67F raining low 70's rain all day into tomorrow AM.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)

Younger bear tested Boo last evening,Boo was laying in favor spot and youngster kept approaching slowly moving head side to side,Boo stood up open his mouth than charge younger bear :oops: younger bear retreaded on the run down the driveway,Boo might have gone 20' than stop turn around lay down in his favorite spot...Boo easy weigh 125+lbs more...interesting to watch.

Plans for today...Boss call last evening like to meet late morning he said "I got idea I think you and I can work with" looking forward to meet.PM because of the rainy conditions not sure to do.

Enjoy your day all.
Big Boo runs the block!
I'd never want to step outside, and worry about my kids coming and going.

69 outside this AM, Grey and heading to mid 80's. Still humid.

Hope all are well. Prayers to those in need.

Never got to finish weed whacking, just cannot keep up with all the maintenance, projects and people needs.

Road trip to NY again for daughter. Not doing to well. Will see what the doctors say.
Prayers for your daughter and family rip.

Almost bought a 2014 Tahoe on an auction today for the daughter, but it went just a scosche higher than we wanted to pay. She was sad for a bit, but I had "coached her up" and we had prayed prior to the event. Told her to save up some more money. Someone got a great deal.

Work was very busy, but no big ticket items punched. Lots of little things done, but have so many more to do. Spending time with my student workers, helping them learn about repairs, and attention to details.

Haven't heard from LS lately? PJS?

Hope and prayers for our team. Welcome home Drew. Prayers for rain down here.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,016  
I saw a real estate graphic that showed the increase or decrease in building permits by states. It looked like the states bordering Canada all had big increases. I can't say what that means but it is interesting.

Chris
Did it show central Texas?

/ Good morning!!!! #173,018  
Good evening all. 73ºF for the start, overcast, .3 inch in gauge, light breeze. Light wind, Sky cleared to partly cloudy, and high temp was 91ºF, HI 105ºF. puttered to start day, bike ride, took wife to lunch, mowed back yard, After dinner, put cover back on boat. Did not get nap in.
Scaredy did not see your post until after I posted. Sorry about no lawyer progress. Glad bear not back, sorry about the damage bear has done resulting chicken loss. Good to hear you catching some of the car shows. Sorry about some of your family moving farther away. prayers sent.
Ron glad you made progress on chicken coop. Hope you enjoyed friends visit. Nice pic of the big lily
Buppies really sorry about wife's memory. Went down that road with dad. prayers sent.
Drew hope trip home safe and uneventful.
Phil that is some bad flooding and wash out.
Chris hope service on truck went well.
NHBX glad you are not suffering from road damage.
Thomas sorry about the more rain. Hope meeting with boss goes well.
Billy yes good cobbler. Glad you beat rain back. Sorry about friend stuck in Alaska.
Billy neat insect.
Mike sorry about unable to finish the weed whacking. Very sorry about daughter, prayers sent.
Kilroy hope morning was not sheer drudgery.
Scotty sorry about lack of rain, and temps are warming up. Hope maintenance goes well.
Ken nice rain, prayers for Uncle.
Scott(VT) 5" lot of water hope not too much damage like Phil's pic.
Paul 2 2/4 inch rain plenty water for a while. Hope unloading went well. Grass in septic area here is growing like crazy as well as shaded ares. Glad pond is full.
Gstrom sorry about the no climb sign. Case/IH made in Korea :eek: :mad:
Drew glad you are home, sorry about electrical issues. 4.11 inch lot of water. Hope spray does trick.
Dennis hate the 6 AM bathroom breaks and having to decide stay up or oversleep.
David glad you got some mowing in. Good luck with mattress replacement. Hope happy hour fun.
Pal nice story.
RS glad pie and ice creme good. I have days that it takes a while to get going. During summer that mean more time in the heat. Thanks for birthday wishes.
David 600 hours plenty hours.
Drew glad you enjoyed the exercise, and got plenty of lawn and garden work done. Nice pic.
Frits good to hear all clear at Dentist. Neat lift arm.
Mark glad good weekend with your mom. Thanks for Birthday wishes.
Dennis glad blades are sharpened.
David glad you got more mowing done.
Drew can you plug garage door direct into UPS? Or get Garage door it's own UPS?
Thomas glad you like new Boss idea, hope Mrs go for it too. Oatmeal cookies good.
Rand wife and I only got 10 years from 1st Tempur, tried firmer one in hopes it would last longer, no luck , too firm.
Scaredy hope you get your Dr note.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /back surgery healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,019  
I should get a Dr's note and claim it as a medical expense also - lots of back issues that persist after a MVA years ago. Thank you for that info
Mate, I did the same thing (Doctor's note for Tax purposes) for a 'whiz-bang' supportive computer/office chair and for the same reason = circulation = medical. The Doctor had no problem with providing the note/endorsement.

I bought it at the same time as the "Tempur" mattress.

The federal tax office didn't even quibble over the deduction.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,020  
Rand wife and I only got 10 years from 1st Tempur, tried firmer one in hopes it would last longer, no luck , too firm.
Well that's a bugger... as I wrote, mine's still going strong.

Yes, they're 'firm' when you first lay down. Then your body heat allows the foam to conform to your shape/contour.