Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #172,991  
Good morning! 80 heading to 102 for the next 10 days, no rain in sight , clear skies.
I did not mow last week I’ll try again this morning before it hits 90. The heat advisory just keeps getting renewed every day. Yesterday it was 104 with heat index of 111.
Glad they don’t need tractor drivers till Fall Festival.
Buppies, prayers for you and your wife. Might want to hide some emergency keys around the house.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,992  
I noticed at the antique tractor show I was at this weekend, that the new tractor/mower dealers (one green and one red) both had "Please don't climb on" signs by their display. I thought that was pretty stupid. Kids (adults too) climbing up to the work station is a ton of fun and gets them interested and asking questions... If they're scared of them getting scratched of damaged(?), they're missing the point of being there.

What's the point of having their new FOR SALE stuff there if it's all "look, but don't touch"?

I saw a compact IH/Case (#?) that was labeled "Made in Korea". I asked the "sales guy" who actually made it - LS, or? He said he didn't know. Geez.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,993  
I saw a real estate graphic that showed the increase or decrease in building permits by states. It looked like the states bordering Canada all had big increases. I can't say what that means but it is interesting.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #172,994  
home sweet home
after trying to avoid the horse poop going through Bird of Hand, easy drive up 222 to Turnpike and home.
what a mess I came home to.
could not open garage door to plug in rv, went up 8 inches on backup power and battery died. Sigh.
got a ladder out of basement, crawled through side window (no man door at all), almost collapsed the table I got on but
hit the breaker and all was well.

4.11 inches on the rain gauge, wow. garden mulch washed out.
otherwise ate a handful of blackberries that were awesome and a few cherry tomatoes.
half of garden is covered in Japanese beetles. Need to go spray them this afternoon.

good to be home.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,995  
Buppies, prayers.
Wow, lots of rain in NE
Wngsprd, good you got back before rain.
Drew, welcome home.

I overslept, after a 6am bathroom run. Up too late again.
Nice and breezy on porch. Wife went for a walk with her friend.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,996  
I noticed at the antique tractor show I was at this weekend, that the new tractor/mower dealers (one green and one red) both had "Please don't climb on" signs by their display. I thought that was pretty stupid. Kids (adults too) climbing up to the work station is a ton of fun and gets them interested and asking questions... If they're scared of them getting scratched of damaged(?), they're missing the point of being there.

What's the point of having their new FOR SALE stuff there if it's all "look, but don't touch"?

I saw a compact IH/Case (#?) that was labeled "Made in Korea". I asked the "sales guy" who actually made it - LS, or? He said he didn't know. Geez.

My favorite thing as a kid at the fair was climbing and sitting on the tractors. Must be why I have so many today.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,997  
65°F and .21 inches rain.

I was wrong yesterday. Got another hour and half mowing, my nearer section less dense. Not great, but that much closer to getting done. Will see what today brings.

Sophie has decided it’t time to replace our mattress cal king. Did some research. Mind boggling, and expensive.

In town Happy Hour this afternoon

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #172,998  
"Please don't climb on" signs by their display. I thought that was pretty stupid. Kids (adults too) climbing up to the work station is a ton of fun and gets them interested and asking questions... If they're scared of them getting scratched of damaged(?), they're missing the point of being there.

Last year I was at the Grange Fair with my Grandson, there was a Kubota L6060 just like mine on display.
He immediately climbed up into it and into the seat and beeped the horn.
The salesman came running and when he told them it was just like his, they let him free range. Keep in mind, he wasn’t 3 yet, and just seeing him climb in would scare most suburban moms.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,999  
80F and partly cloudy @ 12:30, heading up to around 83F for the day's high.

Woman was out around back, came in for lunch and ate, announced She was headed back out. Told her She might want to put a pair of pants before She went back out ... :LOL: ... (think She was somewhere in the process of changing when She made the announcement ... :rolleyes: )

She also said She was going to fill up dump cart with rest of the leaves (area had been in sun earlier) ... so I would have "something to do" when I got out there ... :oops:

Pie and ice cream last night was good.

Slow getting rolling today.

Seems like should be dry enough to finish the compacting and grading for the garden.

And there is enough intermittent cloud cover today that I should be able to get more of weed block fabric cut.

Also will check the mealworm feeder and Japanese beetle traps.

Buppies - you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We've been down that road several times ... it's tough stuff.

Hope all those with spousal health issues have quick and complete healing.

Happy Birthdays to Mostly and NH.

Hope everyone has a good Monday ... (y)