Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,801  
Ready to install my polycarbonate panels but just too windy to attempt to wrestle 12 footers while on a scaffold.
From this
IMG_0948.JPG

To this
IMG_0956.JPG

Perhaps if I hadn’t taken time to make the scaffold brackets i might have gotten up a panel or 2 before the wind.

Energy conservation ahead.

Tomorrow 🤙

/ Good morning!!!! #167,802  
Scaredy, prayers sent for you! Hopefully, you will get a good lawyer to turn this around for you.

Keeping those notes is a good thing. My son went through a divorce with the crazy B doing things to their accounts (clearing them out). She would say things in court that were absolutely false. His notes saved his butt!

All said and done, after the third court hearing, the judge came down on her hard. She stopped her antics real quick! Now she is under a no contact order.

Hope everything turns out ok for you.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #167,803  
Well, all the bulbs are planted! We took a good estimate based on the small containers, and the block border. Well over 500 of those things!

Now, they better grow after all this work.

Mostly, no the wifey was just wore out.....She's had a bad back for years.... the Dr.'s were very surprised when they saw her CT scan 15 years ago. They were surprised that she was still walking.....
The dizziness and lightheadedness went away by the next morning.

Drew, the landscape beds are absolutely beautiful! No wonder the landlady is happy.....

Maybe I can get to that gravel pile now that the bulbs are done. The wind isn't supposed to begin until tomorrow afternoon, so gonna try first thing in the morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,805  
Extra good thoughts and prayers for you Scaredy.

Reading your ordeal reminded me of my ordeal many years ago. I once had the thought, “now I understand how some might chose homicide over divorce”. So glad that’s so far behind me. Chin up.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,806  
Good evening all. 50ºF for the start, light breeze, partly cloudy sky. Light wind, sky stayed partly cloudy, and high temp was 76ºF. Men's meeting to start day, then cleaned interior of truck and SUV. Trip to Sherman to get brake cables replace on Peugeot, had lunch at Red Lobster, pick up bike and went home. Did get nap in, Peugeot ready to ride again.
Ron good to hear mower on tractor hope you get blades ready and trailer tongue repaired. Nice cardinals
Drew hope Dr visit and tire pickup went well.
Buppies sorry to hear not sleeping well. Hope you get some sleep and rain. prayers sent.
Kilroy congrats for making it through tax season. Sorry about accident messing with your plans. Good luck with scaffolding.
Mike good to hear progress on the lawn care side. Sorry about the nail. Hope you get it road tested soon.
Spike sorry about slow grass growth. Nice bit on F-35.
Kilroy thanks for the pics
Frits hope blood work went well.
Paul thanks for repost of pic, glad trip went well. Hope you get your points used.
Ken lot of people are drier than normal. Good luck with cleanup of tree parts.
Bill hope HHO not too expensive. Glad no problem on trip. Hope maple syrup is good.
RNG sounds like overall the construction crew doing good. Glad you got tank cleaned out, have to wonder how all that junk got in there. Sorry about getting stuck. Hope you can get unstuck soon.
Don good to hear more local seat time.
RS glad printer going again. Sorry about all the issues with Cub. Nice progress on saw. Hope today was productive.
Frits aare you putting in fence or think just the holes will work.
Gstrom glad foaming done, and no issues :)
Dennis glad alerts are now working. Interesting helper.
Drew glad tirerack was a good experience. Hope you found something fun.
David hope not too many showers.
Drew hope the new tires and re-balance help.
Bill sorry about the fuel pricing.
Drew fun story.
Scaredy sorry about the lawyer bailing on you. Hope that is corrected with a good lawyer. very sorry about wife's behavior. Hope you come out of mess ok. prayers sent.
Mark hope you got outside.
Dennis sorry about Costco bill. Good luck finding wasps nest.
Frits thanks for link
Drew nice pics
Thomas glad short day at work, evening plans sound delicious.
Don that is a lot of cedar removed.
Randy(wag) glad the induction service good and post service food was good as well. Sorry about rain changing your mowing plans.
David sorry about the wind slowing you down. Better luck tomorrow.
Ted sorry about your son's bad divorce
Ted glad just bad back, dizziness and light headedness over. Good luck with gravel.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /back surgery healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,807  
Doesn't take much to dull a chainsaw chain, Check. Surprisingly little, like running though some mud on the bark, or very briefly touching the ground when you break through the bottom of the cut. The chain will still cut, but it'll take a LOT longer, and as you found, may even cut an arc.
I changed the chain and went out again today. The new chain cut real nice, and I filled my pick up bed with rounds, but then the chain started jamming on me. May have a problem with the oiler on it. It’s a Stihl, and not very old.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,808  
Scaredy, prayers sent for you! Hopefully, you will get a good lawyer to turn this around for you.

Keeping those notes is a good thing. My son went through a divorce with the crazy B doing things to their accounts (clearing them out). She would say things in court that were absolutely false. His notes saved his butt!

All said and done, after the third court hearing, the judge came down on her hard. She stopped her antics real quick! Now she is under a no contact order.

Hope everything turns out ok for you.
Trusting God - there is a plan. I just need to do my part and continue to do the right thing. I believe that the truth will come out and the emotional / mental health issues will become evident. i'm just crunching all the costs as i go. Trying to be fair, amidst chaos.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,810  
First cup of coffee is cooling. 58° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 81° with sunny skies. Got trailer tongue jack repaired and back on trailer. Then started working on garden pond. Got one side of rocks out of pond. Power washed upper filter end of water falls. Then it was to hot to be out in the sun. Grocery shopping this morning. Then cleanup up tool and mess from last 3 days projects. Need to clean up animal barn. So I can move repaired trailer in to it. Hope to get this done before it gets to hot.
VxF5Vl8.jpg

Scaredy, Prayers you get thing straighten out soon.

David, building looks very good.

Drew, garden looks nice.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.