Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,381  
Good Afternoon All,

it's not a wonder that I can't keep up with this thread, 5 new pages since I looked yesterday ...

For the past 6-8 months, my home office has been bogged down with dated bookkeeping from clients, bringing in 3 - 4 years at a time. I have been able to slowly make progress on the bookkeeping and THEN file tax returns for previous years. Today, after some limbo-time, I finally got back to my own bookkeeping and taxes for the previous 2021 year.

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and I have been playing telephone tag for weeks, but this morning, my E-Filing Authorization for 2022 yr (annual approval needed) was approved, and I was able to use it (YAY :) ). That means that I am now caught up (2021 yr filed) and am pushing more deadlines again. At least for the 2022 business return - home office, hobby farm, - I have until June 15/23. I could have done nothing differently about it earlier, and the authorization took almost a month, but we're good now. Hopefully things get smoother moving forward. At least I am already familiar with the tax program that I use, I like it.

Anyways, it is good to be operational, current, and plugging along.

Everything else is still chaotic, but Trusting God.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,382  
From one of the projects before retiring building flue gas treatment systems for coal fired plant.
1680641858288.png

/ Good morning!!!! #167,384  
wonderful picture DesertEagle (y)
but I think Ron's pic from early this morning of that gorgeous duck takes the prize.
Super high resolution, so much detail
Ron, that one is for your portfolio.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,385  

Not sure I’d do 2 high without some sort of stabilizers.
Will be thinking about it as planning to paint house this summer
I got two of those from TSC on a great sale ($119@) 2 years ago and jury rigged my own stabilizers, basically a triangle of used 2x4's with bolts holding them on the uprights. No way was I going to pay their outlandish prices for the outriggers.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,386  
Good morning to all. Very warm start (73 degrees at 4:30am). Finally, some bigtime rain chances starting tonight! Need it desperately.

With F-35 and F-22 aircraft, the USAF is upgrading the F-15. The Boeing F-15EX variant has double the combat range of the F-22 and will carry hypersonic missiles.

Hope all have a wonderful day.

View attachment 793246
Wow. Maybe Canada should have bought these instead of the F35s!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,387  
You got me there, Randy: What's a "power-bar"? Here in the US, we eat them for a sudden burst of energy...
Whoops... you're right (in my defence, I was tired from the road-trip). I meant a 'power-board'. In this case a 4 receptacle with surge protection.

:)

/ Good morning!!!! #167,388  
Depends on where you are and what you like to do BEF, Beaufort has some neat stuff

Next trip.
Had a nice dinner tonight, one of the best steaks I ever had. Also the most expensive meal I ever had.

We did see 2 plantations today. Lost my wallet at the first one, but didn’t even know it until lady working there brought it to me and asked if I lost a wallet. Must have dropped getting out of car, and someone turned it right in. That could have been a bad day. I didn’t know who to thank except her.
Drove around the battery again after dinner.
IMG_8556.JPG

IMG_8592.JPG

Probably visit another plantation in the morning, then head north. Will stop somewhere up near our lot tomorrow night.
Thanks for all the anniversary wishes.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,389  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 8.2C and it's presently 21C, calm and sunny.

Well, it's my weekly 'into town' day for mail & groceries, plus I'll top up the ute with petrol after yesterdays trip. I believe that the horses are due for a paddock transfer this late arvo (from #2 to #3), which means that I'll need to chain harrow & mulch Paddock #2 tomorrow as I'm expecting a very wet Easter weekend.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,390  
I was the only one with a pole saw at FireWise so I was very needed for about a dozen high broken dead limbs that broke because of the weight of the ice. The saw worked flawlessly. There were 13 people there this morning so we were finished half the time - an hour.
Then donated all of Whippers stuff the the Neighborhood pet club. They were really grateful to get the inside room fence, dog ramp, dog beds, bark collar, and dog food. We are continuing to walk the paths twice a day that we used to walk Whipper.