Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,601  
My Telemedical appointment appointment yesterday was interesting, my first. Sure beat flying to Honolulu and sitting in a waiting room. Now my surgery is scheduled for 2/8 with a presurgery visit 2/7. This is for droopy eyelids. My last eye exam after my cataract surgery, the Doc said, “Open your eyes”. I said, “ They are”

/ Good morning!!!! #163,602  
And another one. Oh boy! Ad says it is white? LOL Looks like the tyres (Tires) have been buried in a swamp for some time.

Mower2.jpg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #163,605  
Got 3/4 of kitchen/dining ceiling painted. I’m beat. The paint has the slight pink tint when wet, but not dark enough. I had hard time telling new from the old.
View attachment 780761
I’d forgotten I had 2 LED tubes and 2 regular fluorescent tubes in this light. The LEDs are so much brighter, 4 LED would be too bright.
Since I can’t tell where I’ve painted, think I might just paint close to ceiling fan cover and not remove to paint under it.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,606  
Customers Affected
Probable Cause
Under Evaluation
Estimated Restoration
Jan 25, 2023, 8:50 PM

two hours, maybe
gen roaring away
thankfully I have the gizmo on the panel that sounds a loud alarm when street power comes back on.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,607  
Good (Thursday [Australia Day]) morning. Overnight Low of 13C and it's presently 21C. Overcast but no rain predicted and a steady breeze.

Not much planned for today but there's still some 'putting away' from the soiree to do.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,608  
My Telemedical appointment appointment yesterday was interesting, my first. Sure beat flying to Honolulu and sitting in a waiting room. Now my surgery is scheduled for 2/8 with a presurgery visit 2/7. This is for droopy eyelids. My last eye exam after my cataract surgery, the Doc said, “Open your eyes”. I said, “ They are”
Same here, let me know how the surgery turns out - wife calls me Mr. Magoo.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,609  
Good (Thursday [Australia Day]) morning. Overnight Low of 13C and it's presently 21C. Overcast but no rain predicted and a steady breeze.

Not much planned for today but there's still some 'putting away' from the soiree to do.

That's about it, take care all.
Yeah, I was going to go shopping but forgot everything is closed today.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,610  
Customers Affected
Probable Cause
Under Evaluation
Estimated Restoration
Jan 25, 2023, 8:50 PM

two hours, maybe
gen roaring away
thankfully I have the gizmo on the panel that sounds a loud alarm when street power comes back on.
Drew, did you do any sound abatement on that generator? Remember, I have the same one for our rental property, and I, too am a bit concerned about how loud it is for the renters.