Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,351  
2022-11-03, 0539

27° right now...high in the mid-60's

Work...same as yesterday...couple meetings, nothing special

I'd complained yesterday or the day before about Deere's mounting of the windshield washer fluid reservoir. I think I wrote there is a bracket that blocks the reservoir filler. I see the need for the bracket as one of the rear hydraulic controls is mounted on it. (if installed, there are controls on the rear of the tractor can control 3PH lift (both up and down) as well as the tractor's movement (forward and reverse at a very slow speed). This is handy for rigging implements, but it sure is a pain to fill the washer fluid reservoir.
I have a funnel with an extended flexible tube...the tube isn't long enough. So, ordered a length of ½" ID flexible tubing and I'll rig something up.
It's not like I use the windshield wipers (both front and rear) much, nor the washers...but when I need 'em, I need 'em

/ Good morning!!!! #158,352  
good morning all
quiet morning planned then friend stops over to borrow my hedge trimmer and later on I take the golf cart to a friend's home where he
will store it in his home garage or business warehouse. I told him to use it as much as he could and I'll be back in March. He walks with a cane and I'm hoping there
is a win win here; I get storage, he gets another kind of mobility. He already has several power chairs.

at the serious risk of TMI too early in the morning, was able to weasel out of getting a colonoscopy (this time) by doing the home test.
Yuk. Done. Better in my opinion than the alternatives and they say it works well if no other known issues. I've passed several colonoscopies before, glad to
avoid the prep and unpleasantry in hospital. Just not something I wanted to focus on first thing in the morning....:cautious:

Need to order a stress test. Those are always fun. Have passed a few of those in the past.
set up new bp cuff last night, first reading 145/85, second one 125/65. Second number perfect for me, considering I'm overweight.
I've mentioned this before but average BP for US was 110/70 twenty years ago. Gone up ten points in 20 years due to food we eat and
likely obesity.

Roy, power to the squirters.
Frits (I hope this is how you spell your name), makes sense it's electrical. I like your idea of putting a choke cable on it, don't know how much friction is in valve.
Mostly, sounds like nice weather for a ride. RS will be there tomorrow to put covers on all your gutters, he's on a serious roll....(y)
hope y'all have a nice day.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,353  
Need to order a stress test. Those are always fun. Have passed a few of those in the past.
set up new bp cuff last night, first reading 145/85, second one 125/65. Second number perfect for me, considering I'm overweight.
I've mentioned this before but average BP for US was 110/70 twenty years ago. Gone up ten points in 20 years due to food we eat and
likely obesity.
Normally, a stress test is done on a treadmill...if you have two good legs.
My last one (several years ago) required the use of adrenaline since I don't have two good legs. That really sucked...my heart rate was so high, I actually got nauseous and thought I was going to puke.
Drew, I hope you can do the treadmill...

/ Good morning!!!! #158,354  
51 high in 60s today, showers yesterday off and on all day not called for and kinda messed the day up more showers for the weekend we sure need it

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #158,355  

Me too. I remember the last one, I think I barely passed, tongue was hanging out, BP really shot up
Just going to try to breathe deeply in the beginning, like swimming underwater, so you last longer...

I wonder what number they shut it down at? 180? or pulse

Whenever you push the envelope, never know what will happen.
But I do need to know, and with newly reported calcium deposits on my heart, which apparently aren't uncommon,
to continue safely with the dosage of arthritis meds I'm on, they need to make sure those meds aren't wrecking my heart.
So I get it. And going to get it...

Buppies, you keep the rain down there. 70 and sunny is fine with me. Your business is so weather related and weather
as we all know is still so unpredictable there is an enormous business of just predicting it. Local showers. Sometimes you think that shower
is following your paver around?...

/ Good morning!!!! #158,356  

Me too. I remember the last one, I think I barely passed, tongue was hanging out, BP really shot up
Just going to try to breathe deeply in the beginning, like swimming underwater, so you last longer...
Well, they do keep a nurse (and a doctor on standby, IIRC) monitoring your heart rate...and just in case one has a heart attack...

/ Good morning!!!! #158,357  
Good Morning!!!! 42F @ 4:30AM.
Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
By the weekend it'll be raining again, lasting through the end of the 10-day, with about 2.5" of total accumulation spread out through the interval. I just hope there aren't any gully washers in there. Positive thoughts for pushing some of that down to you, Ted, but my influence with the weather doesn't seem to be all that strong.

Can a car with over 100,000 miles be considered reliable? I found a YouTube channel yesterday that seems to think so. He's a pro mechanic, and spends his days fixing and maintaining older vehicles, everything from Geo Metros to Ferraries. Seems he really likes '00 - '09 Buick Le Sabres, mainly for the engines (cheap parts and easy to work on), but also that the car doesn't fall apart, either. Surprisingly, he also likes the second generation Toyota Prius and certain year Subarus with the 2.5L engine. With an unreliable van and a big truck with nearly 200K miles, I'm thinking I should have at least one piece of reliable transportation, with gas mileage in the 30 MPG range. Can't see spending $30k - $50k for it, but maybe $10k would do it?

Packed and loaded for another trip down south to help a friend change out a water heater, then on to another Airhead campout at Salton Sea. Why sit around in the rain when I can be soaking in hot springs in the sunshine?

Hang in there, gang, Friday's comin'!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,358  
good morning all
quiet morning planned then friend stops over to borrow my hedge trimmer and later on I take the golf cart to a friend's home where he
will store it in his home garage or business warehouse. I told him to use it as much as he could and I'll be back in March. He walks with a cane and I'm hoping there
is a win win here; I get storage, he gets another kind of mobility. He already has several power chairs.

at the serious risk of TMI too early in the morning, was able to weasel out of getting a colonoscopy (this time) by doing the home test.
Yuk. Done. Better in my opinion than the alternatives and they say it works well if no other known issues. I've passed several colonoscopies before, glad to
avoid the prep and unpleasantry in hospital. Just not something I wanted to focus on first thing in the morning....:cautious:

likely obesity.

Roy, power to the squirters.
Frits (I hope this is how you spell your name), makes sense it's electrical. I like your idea of putting a choke cable on it, don't know how much friction is in valve.
Mostly, sounds like nice weather for a ride. RS will be there tomorrow to put covers on all your gutters, he's on a serious roll....(y)
hope y'all have a nice day.
yes Frits is my name. Most people spell it Fritz the German spelling. So often have to correct it. The heater valve open and close with little effort so a cable of some kind should work

/ Good morning!!!! #158,360  
Good Morning
It’s 39 and going to 68 today, another cloudless day.

Yesterday went by pretty quickly. Went out to breakfast, did a little paper work, neighbors came over for lunch, noticed that the inspection on the KubVan expired last month, so took that to get inspected, less than 600 miles on it in the last year. My son called me while I was at the inspection station, and asked me if I would pick him up there, as his car was out as well, I told him to hustle down, I was already there.

Today I’m off to Newport News, looks like I will be flying off to somewhere every day for the next 3 days. More than I’m used to, but less than a real job. I have really enjoyed the last week or so in the shop, mostly cleaning and doing little chores to fix up equipment and make it easier to work in there. I think that I might mow when I get home this afternoon, but that is always subject to change.