Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,081  
Good morning, the low temp is 18 and going to a high of 21°F. Wind N 7 mph. 30% chance of flurries.

It is never a good thing when Junior comes to my man cave at 1645 hrs and asks, "how stoned are you"? To stoned to drive was my answer. That is when I found out the pump crapped out.
This morning at 0930 I need to go to the hardware store and get two new sump pumps. The pump that we were running is 5 years old and finally crapped out yesterday. I fitted the back up spare pump into the system and it crapped out, too. We jerry rigged it to work overnight and will get two new ones today. The hardware store has lots of these column type pumps. The pumps are $115.oo ea plus 13% tax. 30 years ago they were $90.oo each, plus the inevitable tax.

People wonder why I won't have propane in any house I live in. The Whitmore Lake, MI explosion is a good example. In my 77 years on this earth I have NEVER heard of a furnace oil or wood stove that is properly maintained EVER exploding. 'Nuff said.

Happy Birthday Wagtail.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #183,082  
25 going to 50. Perfect winter day to end the year.

Happy Birthday, Wag! and New Year, too!

Nice tractor and bush hog, DF! You must have a good boy this year.

Ken, The National looks like a real nice place. Glad to see historic buildings restored, too. Maybe your son can play at the Rathskeller.

Ron, nice squirrel tail (tale). Terrible looking explosion...sorry about those folks. Some house explosions are caused by gas leaks or meth labs.

Worked on firewood some more yesterday...moved 10 wheelbarrow loads rather than use the tractor. Sill have about half a pallet left to split and stack before heading back into the woods once it is drier or frozen.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,083  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

21.9F going to low 50s, sunny day forecasted.

Good News! I have calculated that I have enough cash on hand to live comfortably for the rest of the year!!!

Church in a little bit, then preparatory cooking for tomorrow. Last trip up the mountain for the dogs this year, once it gets to the day-high temperatures—- it was nasty raw yesterday so that trip didn’t happen.

Now coffe and catchup on GM.

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,084  
Good morning! Started off this morning with a heavy frost and 28˚F but with clear skies and Southerly wind we will be in the mid 60s this afternoon.

Rip sorry for the loss of your Dad, may he Rest In Peace.

In PT BOI is preparing me for participation with my wife in pickle ball, he has me working out on the Agility Ladder like this but only about 5 of the 20 drills. But he has me do 8 reps X 3 sets.
The day after PT is my recovery day.

My Brother who has been very persistent on getting each new covid vaccine as it come out has covid now. I gave up on the vaccines in the spring when I got covid.

H&F cards last night with the neighbor and the wives were very victorious, 4/1.
There is a statement that starts with “What Do you mean that…” which,if I finished. Would get me put in TBN Timeout…

/ Good morning!!!! #183,085  
Good evening all. 31ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. light wind, clear sky, and high temp was 63ºF. Bike ride to stat day, 58 mile for me, slow to meet up with the group. Nap after lunch. After dinner watch Guardians of the Galaxy II and the Dallas game, wild finish, got away with poor clock management.
Friday 5:30 AM CST:
Kilroy Hope shopping for hunting gear was fun.
Kilroy interesting link.
Bill sorry for ice around the house, ashes would have helped. I'd rant too if I had that situation :)
Scott(vt) hope you got your snow.
Frits glad wife like the coffee, you will get your coffee you like :) Hope you figure out how to post the correct link.
Dennis glad it is working for you.
Ken glad good dinner Friday night. Sorry about coffee maker. Hope the light project works out.
RNG hope you have a good weekend and safe trip back to Yankee Hill. Sorry to hear about your friend and tinnitus. Sorry HD trip.
Drew hope raking went well.
David hope trip to Hilo went well.
Gstrom looks like Texas weather :)
Frits Glad good trip, and firewood stash replenished. Hope the kids are moving out.
David good luck with finding the right balance on the pump.
NHBX hope you got the tools put away and shop cleaned up.
Scott(vt) interesting option.
Randy(wag) glad you had help and laundry hoist in place.
Kyle glad you got wheel off and onto the trannie work.
Saturday 3:44 AM posts:
Ron glad you found leak and easy fix. Hope you enjoyed your day. Nice pic
Billy glad rain stopped. Hope you got your wood stash replenished. I flunked Rorschach test :)
Mike very sorry to learn of your dad. My sincere condolences. Hope you day was OK.
Thomas hope good day and nothing pending.
Kilroy glad good shopping trip for hunting gear. My last trip to Buc-ees included a fill-up for 2.399/gal unleaded. Hope today went as well.
Frits sorry about landline. nice pic
Bill hope dusting was nice.
Scott(vt) hope you got your puttering in today and some snow. nice pic
Buppies sorry no snow. Have fun with Ron's weather forecast. prayers sent.
Drew nice of you to sell the tV cheap and help them.
Paul sounds like you are enjoying having the plane back. Don't remember you mention the tail light strobe. Hope you were not exiled for too long.
Scotty hope rock removal went as good as dragging the driveway. Plasma cutter, oh boy toy, er, tool!
Kyle as far as I know cat was replaced. 34K on the truck. Misfires a few months ago did not help cats. Antihistamines did end up working last night, may get some nasal spray next town trip. Is that the Impala?
Don interesting agility ladder. Sorry brother has covid, does he have other health risks? Sorry about H&F same luck as David :(
Drew glad you thought to put new batteries in remote. Sorry about power not to the speakers ;).
Dennis sorry about wife having heart issues.
Dennis hope you enjoy the piddling.
Ted good luck with Jeep, hope you can fix the trannie line, and no slipping after refill.
Morec catch up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.
Shopping was fun, Mrs now understands why I didn’t want to go the weekend BEFORE Christmas 🤣😂

/ Good morning!!!! #183,087  
   / Good morning!!!! #183,089  
Good Morning Guys,
Vt, 24 to start going to 31 ! Still have not seen the sun Ron ! 😉

Ted, yes that is walnut ! Way too expensive, so when I was in the shop yesterday and the sleeve on my old coat grabbed my crosscut fence and I screwed up one of the motices on one leg, I’m glad no one was in ear shot of me ! 😉 After much thought, I came up with a fix by widening the mortise and gluing in a filler piece, which will not be seen after assembly! I’m sure I will screw something else up before this project is done ! 😁

Wagtail, Happy Birthday!

Dftodd, wow talk about a Great Christmas!! Very nice, hope for many years of enjoyment with your new tractor ! I’m jealous!!

Mountain peaks look frosty this morning !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day !

Attachments

• IMG_3728.jpeg
    IMG_3728.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
   / Good morning!!!! #183,090  
30F snow fakes dancing in air low 40's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)

Plans for today...soon head north bear rehab center with goodies,check game cams,later on watch some football going to be slow motion day.

Enjoy your day all.