Getting too old to step up 22”

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #31  
My foot slid off my factory tractor step earlier this year because my boot was wet from the early morning dew. I had coated the step with bedliner material. I've already installed one hand grip, but will be adding a second once I figure out the design.

I don't recommend grabbing the steering wheel because one of mine actually cracked from doing that.

It seems like such a minor thing, but having a step can be important.

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #32  
I am planning to add a step to our JD2032R...
Besides the help getting onto the tractor, a shorter step off into tall grass, uneven ground, or ice and snow is where I go down many times...
??? When I was shopping them in 2019, they all had a factory step on the left side. Photos on the Deere site still seem to show it.

I would think that adding a second step to the right side might be convenient, my recollection being that the loader joystick doesn't block access on that model, like it does on the 3033R.

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #33  
Consider using chains to hang the bar grating steps, so you don't bend it due to decreased clearance.
David from jax

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #34  
   / Getting too old to step up 22” #35  
My 3301 had a step from the factory. I wasn't long bending it toward the rear tire, but the thing still works. I can't imagine not having it.

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #37  
My MX came with a step, but when it’s wet or my feet are muddy, it can be slick. Can anyone recommend a durable way to cover the step so it’s not slick when wet?

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #38  
My MX came with a step, but when it’s wet or my feet are muddy, it can be slick. Can anyone recommend a durable way to cover the step so it’s not slick when wet?
Bedliner coating. You can get kits with smaller amounts of it.

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #40  
My NEW tractor is 18 years old
The point remains the same: they were glad they could seal the deal by throwing in that free step, instead of you haggling hundreds of dollars off the price.