Getting too old to step up 22”

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #12  
Those B7800s sit pretty high. I had one when younger and I'm 6'4" and it was a big step even for me then. Nice step!

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #15  
The best handle I use getting on the tractor is the steering wheel.

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #16  
We have these on both trucks: https://www.amp-research.com/bedstep-bumper-step
P4020026.JPG

P4020033.JPG

P1120012.JPG

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #17  
I added a step to my B1700 a couple years ago...also raised the seat up some to give the legs a little more room...easier on the knees and hips...hate to give up the gear drive but an HST may be in my future...!

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #19  
I found out last week that a Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 without running boards, is impossible for me to get into.

/ Getting too old to step up 22” #20  
My mobility limits, meant that when I bought my BX23S in 2018, I had a few fabrications added before delivery, the Dealer did that gratis :)

- it's a small tractor to start with (no step options, at least at that time), but I could only manage about a 14" step up, so a non-slip step was made for me. It was designed so that IF I bought a mid mount mower in the future, there would be no issues with this step.
- I requested a grab bar on the left side also, so that I wasn't always yanking on the steering wheel. Now getting on the tractor is so much easier, safer, and no risk of breaking the steering. The grab bar was fabricated and bolted into the existing holes on the ROPS
- The foot pedals for direction were fitted with a steel plate to make things easier for me. The toe and heel operation is much easier, and there is no risk of my ankle getting stuck between the forward and reverse pedals.

Dealership relationships are all the difference.