GC1725MB in my future?

/ GC1725MB in my future? #31  
I just order my first tractor a Gc1725MB I can’t wait for it to get here

CCU Welcome to TBN and good luck with the 1725. Don;t forget to send pictures when you get it :)

/ GC1725MB in my future?
I just order my first tractor a Gc1725MB I can稚 wait for it to get here

Congrats on the new order. I would highly suspect you will enjoy it immensely. As mentioned, please post pics and tell your impressions of it.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #33  
Yeah buddy! IMG_0156.JPG got a tiller and a fork lift too

/ GC1725MB in my future? #34  
Looking good! Love that MF red!

/ GC1725MB in my future?
That is awesome. Man you need to start a new thread with your new spread and action pics! We could use some tractor **** these days!

Good luck with your GC!

With all of the craziness going on currently, some tractor **** would be in order. I am working away from home currently and am pretty much on hold here until something changes to let everyone get back to work. I miss the days at home spent on my tractor doing any number of tasks around the farm. :) Help a brother out and show us what you're doing with the new tractor.

Last edited:
   / GC1725MB in my future? #37  
IMG_4892.JPGIMG_4837.JPG60780714570__FB292517-20DA-4D92-AB08-8CA9ED2F03CC.JPG

Did some hardscape. Moved some trees. Dug irrigation lines. Moved pallets of swisstrax flooring

/ GC1725MB in my future?
Did some hardscape. Moved some trees. Dug irrigation lines. Moved pallets of swisstrax flooring

Wow. Nice looking place you have to spend some quality time on the seat of your Massey. I really like the flooring in your garage. Mine is bare concrete but have long thought about that flooring in at least part of it.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #39  
Nice Pics, garage and house layout look great. How easy is it to clean up mud/dirt off the swisstrax ? I have one garage epoxy painted and one bare concrete, so both might be eligible for something like ST.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #40  
Nice Pics, garage and house layout look great. How easy is it to clean up mud/dirt off the swisstrax ? I have one garage epoxy painted and one bare concrete, so both might be eligible for something like ST.

It is pretty easy to clean. I power wash it every few months then wipe it down with a mop .It isn’t cheap. This is a 3 car garage and it was almost $4000. I’m having another 3 car garage built soon and will go with legacy industrial coatings instead as it will be more of a working garage.