GC1725MB in my future?

/ GC1725MB in my future?
I looked up that multi-coupler. Actually it took a little research, so that made me even more curious lol. It's a Parker Hannifin part, about $1k.

I had no idea that the coupler would be so high. I have used them on some other equipment and they are handy to be sure. At least the Massey has the couplers mounted where they are fairly accessible unlike my Cub/Yanmar that has them mounted under the platform. I think it is a little more aesthetically pleasing to have them hidden like that but it sure makes removing the loader more of a challenge if you aren't in the garage.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #22  
Yep, I'm seriously looking at that 1725MB with the FL1805, 3rd function diverter valve with the loader stick done factory. Need to decide on the mower deck (54" vs 60", my yard has some tight spots). I would like to add a grapple, got a bunch of brush and trees to cut.

I looked at the JD, but there is no factory option for the loader 3rd function valve that will function with a backhoe, and I need the backhoe for digging roots out.

Massey 1725 looks way better than the JD 1025R and the Kubota BX in terms of price.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #23  
I regret getting a 54" deck. Don't get me wrong, the cut is fantastic but the ROPS and lights don't let me get close in right spaces anyhow. I'd rather have the extra 3" reach on either side and would have gotten the 60" if I knew then what I know now

/ GC1725MB in my future?
I would agree. If there was a specific reason or limitation as to why a person would get a 54", I could see it. In most applications, they tractor will have no problems handling the extra width and it makes it so much easier to get close to the things we all find in our yards.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #25  
I decide for the price difference to buy a 54" zero turn rather than a mmw. No hassle changing implements.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #26  
I decide for the price difference to buy a 54" zero turn rather than a mmw. No hassle changing implements.
You can't touch a ZT of equal build quality for what they charge you for the deck when you wrap it into the cost of a tractor your already buying. In the end the MMM is about diversifying what you're already going to get instead of having multiple pieces of equipment in the garage.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #27  
That 60" does give a great cut. I wasn't using mine much for mowing last year, but I think this year I'll mount the deck up after I finish the digging and brush clearing jobs I got planned for spring.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #28  
I just bought another GC series Massey because that's how much I loved the first.:thumbsup:
A GC2300 with just over 350 hours now. Only has the 60" mower as I bought it for grass cutting.
Only one issue in almost 12 years. The ground wire between the engine block and frame broke where the end is crimped on. A $7 repair that took a morning to track down. It didn't look separated and was intermitant. Live and learn.
I got a new GC1725MB this time with the snow blower and 60" cutter. The new one has the added advantage of being a drive over. Just that bit easier than pulling it out the side.
We haven't had enough snow to get almost any use out of it but I do have plans in the spring for a new barn foundation and quit a bit of trenching.
It's so nice to have toys. :tractor:It keeps me out of trouble if not from spending cash.:laughing:

/ GC1725MB in my future?
I'm still away from home but did talk to the local dealer last week. He has a couple in stock. I am really looking forward to having a dealer close by in case I need something. My last new tractor has been pretty good but did need some warranty attention on two occasions. The dealer was about an hour away. Not going through that again.

/ GC1725MB in my future? #30  
I just order my first tractor a Gc1725MB I can’t wait for it to get here