Gallon per minute rating

/ Gallon per minute rating #11  
EDIT: Do you happen to have a service manual for the tractor? Where you could see the hydraulic diagram? That would help figuring out where to connect the 3rd function. Using the Tank port of the loader valve is not a solution.
I have it in pdf form and can PM to any that needs it.

/ Gallon per minute rating #12  
I have it in pdf form and can PM to any that needs it.
I would not mind it, there looks to be many similarities to the 2010 MF1532 I use. transmission different, the 1532 is 9 speed.

/ Gallon per minute rating #13  
I would not mind it, there looks to be many similarities to the 2010 MF1532 I use. transmission different, the 1532 is 9 speed.
This manual covers the 1533 & 1540... Not sure how appropriate it will be to the 1532. I'll send it.

/ Gallon per minute rating #15  
It will help me out also for when I add the 3rd function to our Missy.... I want to add a grapple arm to our forks or buy another fork set and add it to that fork set...

I still consider myself to be a noob at all this. Probably will forever.

After all, I only have 450 hours in the seat! Noob!

/ Gallon per minute rating #16  
So I've been studying the service manual that Bruce so kindly sent me, along with reading others threads.

With the factory loader valve, the one that mounts on the side of the transmission, the end plate will provide the Power beyond for the 3rd function.

On this end plate, there are two ports and what they call a diverter plug on top of it. The bottom port will be the Power beyond that will feed the 3rd function, while the top port will connect to the tank port of the 3rd function valve, so it can feed the rest of the circuit.

The trick here, is the top plug. It has to be changed to another style, so the system can work properly. I don't know where you can find this plug, so you may need to ask a dealer for more info on that.

Here is the page from the manual. The diverter plug is the #6 on the Fig 107. With the 3rd function installed, this plug has to be replaced with the plug #1 on Fig 109, so the fluid goes through the 3rd function valve and back to the rest of the system.

1713394340026.png

This only applies with the factory loader valve. From what I've read, looks like there could be tractor with a Nimco loader valve, this style is probably simpler to connect the third function.

/ Gallon per minute rating #17  
Never connect a hydraulic circuit that needs to provide high pressure on a return or tank line of an existing system. That's murder.

/ Gallon per minute rating #18  
Never connect a hydraulic circuit that needs to provide high pressure on a return or tank line of an existing system. That's murder.
True but on the other hand, the Tank port of a 3rd function solenoid valve will feed the rest of the system. So I can easily see how confusing that could be for a someone new to hydraulics.

Those valves are built differently and it can handle high pressure on tank port.