Oil & Fuel fuel return line hose clamp

/ fuel return line hose clamp #1  

tmar04

Silver Member
Tractor
YM 276
Where in the world can I get a small hose clamp for the fuel return hose, at the injector connection? Have a pesky leak and can't find a clamp small enough. must be about a 3/16 line, clear vinyl. thanks to all.

/ fuel return line hose clamp #2  
The local hardware store should have some. Get the stainless steel threaded ones. They are a little more user friendly.

Or you could come up and search my tool box cause I know there will be one there somewhere. No charge.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ fuel return line hose clamp #3  
You probably need a new line. A non-pressurized hose that small shouldn't need a clamp.

/ fuel return line hose clamp #4  
I agree, clear vinyl isn't the appropriate material for that line either..........

/ fuel return line hose clamp #5  
If worst comes to worst and the leak persists, NAPA has fuel injection hose clamps in a ton of sizes. I use them all the time and they are much more effective then a regular style hose clamp. You have to tell them specifically you want a fuel injection clamp. If all else fails, go to your local car dealership (any make vehicle) and tell them you want a plastic "click lock" clamp for a 3/16 outside diameter hose. They should have one or be able to order one for you. If the parts dept. guy is even remotely helpful, he'll find it.

PM

/ fuel return line hose clamp #6  
TMAr04

Try using a small zip wire tye on them i use them on fuel lines on my atvs and my ym2000a.