Snow Front mount Kioti snow blower

/ Front mount Kioti snow blower #1  

K man

Platinum Member
Tractor
2014 Kioti CK 30 HST with cab. 2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS UTV
Hi Kioti lovers. Do any of you have a front mounted snowblower on your Kioti CK series. I need to know. Do you find it difficult to attach? I mean do you do it in 2 pieces or one. Last year I took mine off and did it in one whole piece and had a heck of a time taking it off the tractor. I realized after that I should of taken the blower off first then the quick attach. Am I right or did I do it wrong. This year I had the dealer come out and put it on but I was not home when they came and now it is mounted on again Jeez. I wanted to be there to see how they did it lol. Any input on this would help me a lot cause I do things alone. Any suggestions
Thanks
Gilles

/ Front mount Kioti snow blower
I guess there aren't too many Kioti owners with front mount blowers here.

/ Front mount Kioti snow blower #3  
K man, can the sub frame stay on with the loader still mounted? If so, why remove it? lt190b

/ Front mount Kioti snow blower #4  
I just found this thread. Yes, I have a front mount on my CK27. IF you leave the subframe on, then you will only have about 3" of ground clearance. I take mine off in the spring in 3 pieces. Blower first, then front part with the tranny and then the frame/driveshaft mount. In fall, I get a local shop to mount everything except the blower itself. [I mount that].
The local shop has a floor jack and that makes thing way easier.

Thanks for responding to it190b as I was about to say the same lol. Now you got me confused 3 pieces. Mine only has the 2
1 the blower
2 subframe.

If you could post pics of your unit that would give me a better idea. I tried posting but pics of mine but the site won't let me for some reason lol
Thanks again
Gilles

/ Front mount Kioti snow blower #6  
Your pics are too big.That is why the site wont let you upload them.

The blower is 1 piece.
The part with the gearbox attached with the 4 bolts that attach it to the front sides of the frame rails is the 2nd piece and the driveshaft and hanger bearing are the third piece.

Your pics are too big.That is why the site wont let you upload them.

The blower is 1 piece.
The part with the gearbox attached with the 4 bolts that attach it to the front sides of the frame rails is the 2nd piece and the driveshaft and hanger bearing are the third piece.

Ok, I went out and looked at it and you are right 3 piece but you really don't have to take off the gearbox one. I was told to take the blower off first make sure to drop the leg, disconnect the short drive shaft, unhook hydraulic hoses from blower and take 2 pins out. Then back up and put apiece of 2x4 under the undercarriage and disconnect long driveshaft take out 1 pin at the front of quick attach and one at the back and drop the whole attach onto the 2x4, unhook hydraulic from tractor back out and it is done. I do have an idea how to do it but I am sure it is a 2 man operation.
Thanks
Gilles

/ Front mount Kioti snow blower #8  
The second man needs to have a strong back. That thing is heavy, at least for me it is heavy. (68 y/old)

I hear you :laughing: I'm 63, still not a young pup either. My lungs are not as good as they use too especially in the cold or heat.The dampness or humidity is worst on me.:thumbdown:

Thanks
Gilles

/ Front mount Kioti snow blower #10  
Too bad you can't move to Alberta. NO dampness there. Or move Albertas' dry air to Ottawa.