Price Check Free Loader Program

/ Free Loader Program #1  

bmillerag

Tractor
bobcat ct230
Can someone please explain the free loader program from kioti. I price a qualifying DKSeries tractor and had the dealer line item the tractor. He sent the follow:
DK4510
Tractor: 16,275
Loader: 4,000
Tires with Rims: 2,000
2 Remotes: 600

Total: 22,875

Then I asked about the free loader program and he said he already priced it that way just spread out the cost over the line items.

What do you think.

/ Free Loader Program #2  
Isn't tires and rims part of the tractor price?

/ Free Loader Program #3  
I think for the most part is marketing jargon. Whats best to do is look at the total price you get quoted,because if you go to another dealer and get a quote you will compare the final price. It might not make the most sense, but When i was looking at my kioti ck2610 , It was substantially cheaper than a similarly equipped kubota, and there was no Free loader offered for that series. The Free loader on the DK series seems to be offered fairly often, almost enough to consider it the base price. But when i got my quote before tax, it was 3900 dollars cheaper than the kubota l2501. That made a big difference for me for what i got with my money with kioti. Every dealer is a little different on how they write things up, but i would bet more times than not, you would see it wrote differently at each kioti dealer you go to. Especially pertaining the tires and rims part.

/ Free Loader Program #4  
My dealer explained the free loader program as it was just another rebate. He said all tractors from Kioti have rebates at all times but with the free loader he gets that much back from Kioti after the tractor is sold.

/ Free Loader Program #5  
Im equally suspicious. Got quoted 18.5 for a CK35 and 19.8 for the CK40 plus tax with the loader in case someone wants a reference...

/ Free Loader Program #6  
If a dealer wrote it up like that somehow they are not giving full rebate on something.

My guess is the are only giving you 3/4ths of the rebate for the free loader and charging you a bit extra for the remotes and adding the tires and wheels in separately to confuse you. I would push for a price right at 21,000 to get hem back to realistic terms

Call a few dealers out of your area and play dumb and price one without a loader then compare that with your quote

WHy else would anyone spread out the cost over additional line Items other than to confuse you. Anytime I see this done I have walked and always found a better deal with the person who doesn't try to cheat me with creative math!