Found a really solid Agco farm tractor, if anyone needs one.

/ Found a really solid Agco farm tractor, if anyone needs one. #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
I am looking for another tractor and found an older, heavy, cab 4WD tractor with a loader. Test results are excellent. Massive 6.6L 400 cu. in Sisu diesel. I can attest for the power & toughness of this engine.
Not a new showpiece, but very strong and has a great quality Quicke loader and big bucket.
Real good value and not a lot of hours (5200) for a larger tractor. This tractor will go 10-15,000 hours easily with reasonable care. I haven’t gone to see it, but thought it looked good in the ad.

Not exactly what I am looking for (but close)…thought it would be great for someone looking for a tough, but still pretty nice tractor. Would also be a great tractor for logging or bush hogging in cold/hot climates with the cab & loader. If I had the need for a “spare tractor”, this would probably be perfect.

1675254301600.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Found a really solid Agco farm tractor, if anyone needs one. #2  
interesting 125 hp and 16,000 pound, with closed center hydraulics.

/ Found a really solid Agco farm tractor, if anyone needs one.
interesting 125 hp and 16,000 pound, with closed center hydraulics.
Yeah that’s why I like the AGCO brands. they offer heavy tractors with big engines, turned down for fuel. So you get the stability from the weight and the longevity because the engine is one capable of making double the power, so you know it’ll last at 50% power.
Closed center hydraulics are a big tractor feature.

114 drawbar HP and 137 PTO HP !

Hydraulic wet disc transmission.

I’d snag this one up, but I’m looking for a front 3 point and front PTO.
Even thought of adding them to this tractor….. :unsure:

Last edited:
   / Found a really solid Agco farm tractor, if anyone needs one. #4  
I'm actually going today to look at a NH 8160 which is 90 hp from 456 cu in and 12,000 pounds

/ Found a really solid Agco farm tractor, if anyone needs one. #5  
Just bought a 2004 AGCO st32. Brought down from Pennsylvania to southern Virginia. Has a really nice Curtis cab on it, which I don’t need. Any ideas on what to do with it? Wife wants to us it for a goat penthouse.

/ Found a really solid Agco farm tractor, if anyone needs one.
You might really like that cab in the winter